Changing You 10 - Dating David

Okay so... I'm terribly sorry that I didn't update for so long and promised it all those time again and again, I just have a lot going on at the moment. Last week for example I didn't have much free time in the afternoons:

Monday I had school till 7 pm, tuesday we were on a field trip until about 5 pm and then I still had to get home from the station which was another hour, wednesday I visited my grand-parents and got home at 7, thursday I was in the library until 6 pm and when I got home I wanted to watch tv for some time (my tv's in front of my bed btw^^) and immediately fell asleep... friday I was out with friends until 7 pm nd yesterday I had riding lesson and got home at 6 or something like that. So now if you're wondering why this is too late for me to write: english isn't my mother tongue and I need to concentrate a bit more to write and I just can't concentrate past 6 pm...

BUT I will try to update more often again, I just need to plan less after school^^

Oh and the song doesn't really match the chapter but yeah... I really do like it so I've put it here^^

Oh and something else: I WON'T UPDATE UNTIL I HAVE 10 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER! sorry I don't wanna do this but people always want me to update and as soon as I update I get the feeling that no one reads it. so please show me you read by voting^^

.....:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.....

I sighed in boredom as I put the book I had just finished down. It was called Meridian and the story was about a girl who was a Fenetra, which was a bit like an angel. Too hard to explain, but it really was an interesting book. Especially because I understood her emotions on finding out that angels exist. I went through the same emotions as her, and it made me feel a bit connected with her somehow.

I turned my head and took a look at my alarm clock. 17:00. Still a lot of time left to kill. I wouldn’t be getting ready for my date for at least another two hours. I needed something to do. I could read another book… But then I would feel like a nerd, and I really honestly didn’t need that right now.

I sighed again as I walked to my wardrobe to change into some sweats and a tank-top. I didn’t want to start another book, so I would have to go for a run. I would run for as long as I could until I got exhausted, and then I’d come home to take a shower and get ready for my date with David. I often just jogged in the park near our house. It was relaxing for me and I could really calm me down when I was upset.

I wasn’t nervous about my date at all… I was mainly confused. I just couldn’t understand why David and Shane hated each other! I also felt some strange fear. It was not like I was scared of going out with David, neither was I afraid of my date tomorrow with Shane, but there was some fear in my core that I just could not explain. It was… odd.

There was also my excitement about the date. I haven’t been out with a guy I really was interested in for some time now. Nearly every date in the last two month had been for popularity reasons. I needed to use so many guys to get more popular, without being called a slut. And honestly, that was hard to do.

I pulled up my hair in a ponytail as I walked out of my room. Just before I closed the door behind me I grabbed my iPod from my shelf. Some music also helped me relax. It had a calming effect on me since I was a little child. I turned it on and ‘Hero’ by Mariah Carey started playing. This was one of my favorite songs ever. I never understood why I loved it so much; it was just one of those songs that I could listen to forever, and not get annoyed by it.

I walked down the stairs and turned to the kitchen where my mother was preparing dinner at the moment.

“I’m gonna go jogging a bit!” I shouted towards the kitchen and my mother.