Changing You 8 - It's A Date!

Okay, It took me some time but now I'm done^^

Hope you like it and pls comment and vote^^

...........::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...........

I pulled up at the parking lot long before school would start. I always came early because of Kylie and Mia. Mia was another friend of mine. As I got out of the car I looked around and noticed that everyone was staring at me. Some 8th graders whispered something to each other and as I looked around I noticed that others did this as well. What the hell was going on?

I slammed my cars door closed and rushed towards a girl I knew from my biology class.

“What’s going on?” I asked the rather small looking brunette.

She laughed at my question. “As if you didn’t know that! I mean, you are the one who’s dating Shane and not me.”

What?! I never went out with Shane! What the hell was going on? Why did she make up a story like this?

“Yeah, and you’re queen of hell.” I replied slightly angry, because of what they all thought of me.

“Oh really? Everyone knows it, you can’t deny it. It’s not a secret at all.” She also got angry now. We both stared at each other for a minute before she turned around.

What the hell was wrong with that girl? I looked around and noticed that the other students in the parking lot looked at me with the same look. They all looked spiteful, except Thomo and the Goths. They looked like they… admired me… Damn! I’m not a freak! I’m one of the most popular girls at school!

I swung my bag over my shoulder and started heading to my locker where I always met with Kylie. I really needed to talk to her.

“Jessie!” I spun around at the sound of his voice. What was David doing here? He wasn’t even attending this school! He fastened his pace until he reached me. “Hey.” He mumbled winking at me.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. I needed to show the whole school that David was my boyfriend and not Shane.

“Hey” I whispered in the sexiest voice I could. He grinned broadly at me. “What are you doing here?” His grin got even broader.

“Well, yesterday my mom suddenly told me that I was going to transfer to this school… I still don’t understand why, but I really love her for it.” I smiled back at him. This was much better than being the mockery of the whole school.

“Look, she’s already cheating on Shane.” I turned around at the sound of a bitchy but familiar voice to see an evil grinning Mia behind me. “Oh, c’mon Jessie ya know I didn’t mean that!” Her evil grin disappeared and was replaced by a real one.

“I’m sure that you’d never date Shane. So who’s this hottie there? Is he really your boyfriend?”

“Yep. David is my boyfriend.” I smiled at her before I hugged her. At first she was startled but then she hugged back. “Nice to see you again. I’ve been missing you while you were on semester abroad!” We both giggled like crazy while hugging each other. In the end I let go of her. We still held each others arms as we jumped up and down, squealing at each other.

“Okay, did I miss something?” David asked from behind me. I turned around to explain everything when the redheaded girl interrupted me.

“I’m Mia. One of Jessie’s best friends. I was in Germany for the last semester, oh well I should still be there but I wanted to come back early. German is so hard to learn and such an annoying language!”

I looked back at Mia when I felt some strange presence coming from the direction of my car. Oh great! And I thought that all of this shit was over!

“Sorry guys, I just noticed I’ve forgot something in the car. I’m gonna go get it now; you can already head to class if you want.” Both of them smiled, well, David grinned while Mia smiled.

“Okay, I’m gonna show your hot boyfriend his class. Se ya in history!” She waved goodbye as she grabbed David’s hand and pulled him after her. I’ll have to be careful with her. I guess she had cast an eye on David, but he’s mine! I won’t let her have him.

I started walking towards my car when I noticed all the students in the parking lot. Damn! I couldn’t talk here. I have to leave it and get somewhere emptier… again… He could stop trying to make me look like a lunatic. I sighed before I turned back to the school. I walked towards the door but turned right before I could enter it. I went around the building and waited at the back.

“What do you want?” I spit the words out as if they were poisonous. I didn’t want to talk to this jerk anymore. He annoyed the hell out of me!

“I wanted to say sorry. Oh, and I wanted to tell you that I am the reason your boyfriend is here. I took over his mother and let her make David transfer. I want you to forgive me! To save us! Even if that means I have to let you make the mistake by dating David. I have to accept it. I only want one thing: Go on one single Date with my present self. Please. I’m… He isn’t that bad!”

Damn! That was like the longest thing Shane ever said to me;m the Future Shane, not the current one; I would never speak to him.

I sighed. “I have a boyfriend. I can’t just cheat on him and you know that. And why do you want me to be careful? He is just a normal guy!” I was always getting angry around him. I don’t know hat it was. Maybe the reason was his idiotic personality, his masochistic side or just the thought of him being Shane. I really don’t know it.

“Listen, I can’t tell you why, that’s something my current self has to tell you, but I know that David’s dangerous! He isn’t as nice as he looks!” He looked at me desperation written in his beautiful blue eyes.

“Oh, really? You think I’d believe that? You want me to date someone else, so I think that it’s only logical I won’t believe this stupid, insane thing about David being bad!” Okay, I’m mad – very mad. It isn’t even his fault…

“Okay, how about his: You go out with my current self tomorrow and I leave you alone for some time. How about this?” Wow! That offer really seemed to be interesting! It would be just one evening and I would have my peace.

“I won’t go anywhere where people could see us. Something where we are alone okay? And after this date you’ll never ever talk to me again. And not just leave me alone for some time. I want it forever.”

I locked eyes with him, staring him down. He sighed before he looked down.

“Okay. How about his house? He’s living in an area where no one else of this school lives. You would be alone and nobody would know about it. Oh, and I would get him to change his appearance before your date.” He looked up again, a serious look plastered on his face.

I nodded. That sounded good. “Tell me why I should stay away from David.” I demanded, looking as seriously at Shane. I had to know; it was for my safety, and I was a little scared.

“Well, ask my current self at your date. He needs to tell you himself. Really. I’m sure that if he trusts you he will tell you.” I didn’t understand what he meant with this but I had to believe him. I had no other option.

Suddenly the bell rang, pulling me back into reality. I looked at Shane for a short moment and then started running to my first class. I couldn’t be late. I was always in time, which was one of the reasons most teachers here loved me. Well, being late for the first time won’t be a big deal but still I wanted to be in time. I had biology first and I loved this subject. I don’t know why but I did.

I giggled as I slowly opened the door to the biology classroom. Hopefully David would be in this class. I really wanted to know more about him.