Changing You 11 - This Can't Be His House!

sooo... chapter 10 has 12 votes already and I romised to update as soon as I see it^^ well, here we go, a new chapter just for you^^

Oh btw, I want 10 votes on this chapter again before I update. As soon as it's 10 votes and I see it I'll update^^

okay so I kinda need to stop making jessie read the same books as I read... I dunno why I do it but she's always reading what  read at the moment xDD same goes for all my other stories... my characters always read the same books as I do :P

.....:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.....

The next day passed by without me even noticing and soon the time had come for my date with Shane. I honestly did not want to go but I did not have another choice at all. I promised to go out with him and I was someone who abided by my promises.

When I got home my mother wasn’t there. She had left a note saying she was at the gym and would not be back until 8 pm. Great. So I had plenty of time on my own. Well not as much time as I had yesterday. Today I had drama in the afternoon and well, it took two hours of my normally free time. Anyways, I did not even care how much time I had left. I would not spend more than fifteen minutes getting dressed and doing my make-up und hair. I did not care if I looked smoking hot or not for Shane.

Shane was only a freak so why should I care how I looked when I met him?

I sighed as I entered my room to change from my short skirt and low-cut top into a pair of jeans and a sweater. I was also planning on swapping my high-heels for sneakers. I did not want to look hot for a guy I was not interested in.

Sure, two days ago I said I was falling for Shane but now, after I’ve spent two more days with the angel annoying me, it had changed. I had no interest in Shane anymore, well maybe I was interested in embarrassing him in front of our whole school but that’s it.

I was pretty sure I would not change my mind anymore. Well, I only knew how wrong this was…

I pulled off my shirt and exchanged it for a red sweater; my skirt was exchanged for simple black hipsters. My shoes were waiting in the lobby for me to put them when I left.

After I removed my eye make-up I took my brown eye shadow and created a natural looking make-up style. I also applied some mascara, put some blush on my cheeks and glossed my lips with a salmon-colored lip gloss.

When I was done I flopped down on my bed and took a book from my bedside table. After I had finished Meridian yesterday I started re-reading Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. It was one of my favorite books ever as it was amazingly well written for a debut novel.

I started reading and time flew until I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. I put my bookmark into the book on a page close to the end and pulled my hair up in a ponytail. While doing this I thought that I honestly needed to stop reading this fast. It was just so nerdy.

Afterwards I slowly walked down to the lobby to open the door for Shane. I sighed as I took one step after another, my good mood ruined by just the thought of the upcoming date. I heard the doorbell ring again. Guess he was getting nervous. Well, maybe I should keep on doing everything very slowly so he gets bored and leaves.

I put on my white sneakers, sighed once more and slowly pulled the door open. To my surprise it was not Shane standing out there. It was a man, about sixty years old, his hair white and slicked back. He was wearing a noble suit which kind of surprised me even more than the fact that it was not Shane outside my door.

“Miss Faber? My name’s Sebastian, I’m Mister Hendersons’ butler. He sent me to get you down to the limousine.” I just stared at the man as if he was mental. What the hell-? Why should Shane have a butler? He was just a normal guy. This guy had to be a pervert trying to get me to follow him and then kidnap me.