Epilouge

“Custody of Taylor will go to Mr. Liam Payne. Have a good day.” The judge said. Everyone jumped out of their seats and hugged. Taylor looked over at her grandparents and birth parents. They were arguing with each other. Taylor grabbed Harry motioned over to the four adults. He nodded and they walked over together. Harry cleared his throat.

“Um… hi.” Taylor said.

“What do you want?” Her father snapped at her. She didn’t flinch like she did in the past.

“I wanted to say goodbye. I love you guys even though you all made my life a living hell but I do love you and I wish you all the best of luck with your lives.” Taylor said. She gave them a smile and walked over to Liam with Harry right behind her.

They all walked out of the court house without looking back. Later that day they packed up their clothes and necessary things that they will need in London. They weren’t moving out of the flat in Texas. They are going to keep it for upcoming tours or vacations.

After they were packed and ready to leave, they headed to the airport to go back to London and start their normal lives.

*4 years later*

Taylor is now 21 and happily engaged to none other then Ashton Irwin. After they met in Texas, she found their videos on youtube and showed the videos to Liam who talked to Simon. Ashton’s band, 5 Second of Summer, opened for One Direction for one of their tours. Taylor and Ashton started dating and he popped the question a few months ago.

One Direction broke up a year ago but are still very close friends. Zayn and Perrie are now married and expecting a girl any day now. Liam and Danielle are married as well as Louis and Eleanor. Harry and Niall are still single.

5 Seconds of Summer are just starting to get big. But that’s a different story ;)