Ch. 7

(Taylor’s pov)

My door opened and five pairs of feet came into my room. Someone sat on my bed.

There was a guitar strumming by my head so I knew Niall was here.

Niall: "It's time, to get up, in the morning."

Liam and Louis: "In the morning!" There were a few giggles.

Niall: "Got McDonald's breakfast for you."

Liam: "Just for you"

Louis: "Or any other brand!"

Niall: "We drove two miles to get it"

Liam: "So you better get up and eat it"

Liam and Louis: "You don't want to be a selfish lazy.. um... girl?"

All: "So we gotta get up!" They started jumping around.

All: "Time to get up! It's time to get up! It's time to get up! Its. Time. To. Get Up! It's time to get up!" They chanted

Niall: "IT'S TIME TO GET UP!"

Liam and Louis: "IT"S TIME"

Niall: "It's time to get up-"

Liam: "It's time to..."

Louis: "SHH"

Liam: "Get up"

Louis: "It's time"

Liam: "Doobie doo"

Liam and Louis: "Waaaake UUUP!"

Harry: "TIME TO GET UP!"

Niall: "YAY!" Then they all laughed.

I threw a pillow at the closest person to me. I heard a smack then more laughter.

"L-leave!" I said. Someone cheered then there was another smack.

"I'm sorry. We didn't mean to wake you up."

"Yes we did, Louis. It was your idea."

"Shut up you guys!" I shouted.

"Okay. We're leaving!" The door opened then closed. I got up and went into my closet.

I put on a pair of pink yoga shorts and a pink sports bra from the pink collection. I grabbed my IPod and headphones. I put on my running shoes and threw my hair up into a ponytail then went into the living room.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked.

"Running." I answered with attitude.

"You're not going anywhere with that attitude. Go back into your room until you can stop having an attitude." Liam said. I rolled my eyes and marched back into my room. I looked out the window. It was about a 2 story drop. I went over to my desk, plugged my IPod into the dock and turned it up so the boys could hear it a little. I went back to the window and jumped out.

I landed on my feet and smiled. I looked around then ran to the sidewalk where I started my run. After about 6 miles, I turned around and headed home. When I got back I went to window and noticed I had no way of getting back in that way. I went into the lobby of our flat building. I walked up to the lady behind the front desk.

"Um... can you call down One Direction? Their manager needs them down here now. I'm his assistant." I said. The lady looked at me weird.

"Who is their manager?" She asked.

"He is in the car. Now, it is important. We need them now or we will be late!" I said. She nodded and called them. She told them that Paul needs them then hung up. "Thank you." I said then walked outside and hid behind a bush by the door.

After about ten minutes them came running out and ran right past me. Once they were gone I ran inside and ran into the elevator. I saw them come in and Louis looked right at me. I winked and the doors closed.

Once I got into the flat I ran into my room and hopped into the shower. There was banging on my door but I ignored it. After my shower I changed into white skinny jeans, a white crop top and a leather jacket. I braided my hair to the side and put on my makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I laid down on my bed and pulled out my phone. I was playing angry birds when Liam and Louis walked in. Liam grabbed my phone and put it in his pocket then they walked out. I looked at the door with a grin.

I got off my bed and put on my best innocent face, then walked into the living room. I stood by the doorway.

"Yes, Taylor?"

"Why?" Was all I said. Liam looked at Louis who nodded. Louis looked at me. I glared at him.

"Well you gave Lou an attitude then snuck out then lied." Liam said. He finally looked at me and I gave him puppy dog eyes and a small pout.

"I'm sorry about the attitude, Louis. I was just tired and you guys woke my up early. I just wanted to sleep in." I said and started to cry a little. Niall looked at me wide eyed then ran to hug me.

"I'm so sorry, Tay! I didn't mean to wake you up! We just thought it would be funny!" He said. I started to fake cry harder into his shoulder. He looked over at Liam and Louis with a glare. "See what you jerks did! You made her cry! Come one, Taylor! Let's go get some ice cream."

I nodded and wiped away my tears.

"She can't go. She's grounded." Liam said. He was standing now and had his arms crossed

Harry, Zayn and Niall looked at Liam like he was insane.

"Why is she grounded, Liam?" Harry asked.

"Maybe it was because she wanted to get out of this loud, crazy house." Zayn said.

"Or because Louis told him to ground her." Niall added.

"Come on, guys. Don't gang up on Liam. He is just trying to be a good dad." I said. "I'll go to my room. I guess I could just go to bed. How long do I have to be grounded for, Louis?" I asked turning to Louis who was sitting on the couch with a grin.

"3 weeks. No, that's to easy for you. 6 weeks." Louis said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Wow! A month and a half? Classic! If I had a child and they snuck out, I would punish them for 3 months, no computer, phone or tv. Only allowed out for meals. I would also lock the window from the outside so they couldn't sneak out, but that's only me." I said and crossed my arms.

"Fine! 4 months! We bring you food! No computer, phone, tv, radio, IPad, or IPod. We will lock your window and door from the outside. No one is allowed to talk or interact with you unless we are giving you food." Louis said. I just looked at my nails while the rest of the boys look at him wide eyed.

"Are you done?" I asked. Lou nodded. "I'm going to my room. My electronics will be in a box outside of my door. See you all in 4 months." I walked up to Niall, Harry and Zayn pulled them into a group hug. "Bye guys." I said. I'm trying to make this dramatic.

I pulled away and wiped a fake tear away and turned around to Liam and Louis. I nodded then walked into my room. I pulled out an old shoe box. I put all my electronics into it and shut the lid. I wrote 'rip, Taylor's life' then put it in the hall. I slammed my door and laid back down on my bed.

This is going to be a hard 4 months!