Ch. 8

(Taylor’s POV)

It’s been 3 weeks and I’m bored. So far I’ve started drawing. I found tape in my closet and now my walls are covered in drawings. I also organized my closet about 5 times. I’ve made a fort. Now I’m currently getting dressed.

I put on a blue tank top that say Beach Lover on it. I pulled on my white skinny jeans. Yesterday I found out that I have four pairs of white jeans! I also found a white jean vest so I put that on. I put on a blue beanie and my blue vans.

In the back of my closet I found my skateboards so I pulled one out and started skateboarding around my room. I started doing tricks and stuff until I heard movement outside my door. I grabbed my board and threw it under my bed.

I laid down on my bed and threw a bouncy ball that Niall had snuck in for me. The door opened and Zayn walked in. He set my breakfast down on my desk. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and pulled me in for a hug. All the boys give me a hug when they come in but never say anything. Except for Louis. He just comes in and puts my food down then leaves.

Zayn lets go and walks out. I go over to my desk and sit down. I notice a paper on the tray. I picked it up. It said “We miss you! Harry is talking to Lou and Li about letting you out early. Wow! That sounds like your in jail! LOL! Anyways, Love you- Z,N,H”

I set it down and finished eating. After I was done I went into my closet and over to were I stash my sketch book. I pulled it out and sat in the corner and started drawing. By the time Liam came in to grab my breakfast I was half asleep.

I felt him pick me up and put me in bed. I woke up about 2 hours later. My alarm clock said it was noon. I got up and pulled my board out from under my bed. I started riding it again when I heard the front door open then close. Voices filled our huge flat. it sounded like girls. I put my ear to the door.

“Where’s Tay?” One of them asked.

“Her room.” Another voice answered.

“We want to see her.” A new voice commanded.

“Sorry. A twat named Louis grounded her for 4 months. No one is allowed to talk to her.” It sounded like Niall. He seemed really close to the door. “I’ll be right back. I need to bring her lunch.”

I stepped back and kept skateboarding. Niall came in. He left the door open. Perrie, El, and Danielle all walked past but stopped when they saw Niall about to hug me. He stopped when he saw them. He turned away from me with a sad look on his face and left the room. He shut the door and locked it. I sighed. I started eating my soup when all of a sudden there was shouting right outside my door.

“LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON GET OVER HERE NOW!” El shouted.

(Louis’s POV)

“LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON GET OVER HERE NOW!” El shouted. I looked up from my phone wide eyed. I looked over at Zayn who only glared at me.

I got up and walked over to where El and the rest of the girls where. They were all in front of Taylor’s door. Danielle and El looked pissed. Like so mad that if I said one wrong thing I’m a dead man. Perrie showed no emotion. I saw an Irish blonde lad behind them. He had his head hung low.

“What’s up, Love?” I asked. El just shook her head.

“Why are you doing this?” Perrie asked. I looked at them confused. It only pissed El off more.

“Don’t look confused! You know damn well what we’re talking about!” Danielle shouted. “Your not only punishing Taylor, who by the way, isn’t even your responsibility! Your also punishing the lads! Niall finally got his partner in crime back and he can’t even give her a hug with other people watching! What about Harry? Your so called best mate? Taylor is like his little sister! He looks so lost without her. He seems like he did the day she left 2 years ago! Zayn, won’t even talk to you or Liam! Which brings me to Liam! He loves Taylor like she’s his biological daughter! I’m mad at him too because he didn’t back her up or put a stop to this! You know what this is? Child abuse! Your forcing a child to stay locked up in her room when she can be out here playing video games with Zayn or planning a prank with Niall or go to the park with Harry or have some father-daughter time with Liam or go to the movies with you, which I doubt she will want to do anything with you after this! You know what you did? You lost her trust and you lost mine! I don’t know about El or Perrie but I really want to punch you in the face right now!” Danielle yelled at me.