Ch. 1

2 years! 2 years since I’ve seen One Direction! 2 years since I last talked… yep. Haven’t talked since I left. No one likes me. I have no friends. Not even my grandparents care anymore. It’s the same thing everyday. Wake up, get ready for school, go to school, be bullied, go home, be ignored, then go to sleep. Everyday for 2 years.

Sometimes my grandpa would get really mad & hit me. But that’s the only thing that changes in my life. My grandma would just walk out of the room when he would start hitting me. It started slowly with a few slaps but now its punches & kicks. Nothing to bad to send me to the hospital but I would have a few bruises.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You going to say anything, bitch?” My grandpa asked stepping towards me. I backed up. Right behind me was the stairs. He took one step closer then shoved me. I went flying down. Once I got to the ground I tried to get up but he was standing over me again.

He punched me in the face then kicked me in the ribs. He took his belt off & smacked it on my back repeatedly. He walked over to my head. He squeezed my cheeks with his thumb & index finger then lifted my head off the ground.

“Say something! Your such a stupid fucking whore!” He spit on me then threw my head to the ground. I was slipping in & out of conciseness. He grabbed my arm & twisted until there was a crack. Before I blacked out the front door opened & I heard the house keeper scream then run out the door. Then I was left there on the floor.

(Harry’s POV)

We were recording a song for our new album. Liam was in the booth finishing his part. Once he was done, it was my turn. I was in the middle of my solo when there was a knock on the booth door.

“Harry, you have a call.” Niall said, handing me my phone. I answered & put the phone to my ear.

“Hello?” I said.

“Mr. Styles?”

“This is he. Who may I ask is calling?”

“I’m Dr. Parks. This is regarding Taylor Roman. I have you listed as her emergency contact.”

“Yes. What is going on? Is she ok?”

Management told us to lose all contact with Taylor but a month after she left I flew into Texas & went to her doctor to have them put me down as an emergency contact just in case. I also visited her school & had them contact me if anything happened to her.

“Taylor is in the hospital. She is in a medical induced coma at the moment.”

“Why?”

“Her house keeper had told us that she fell down the stairs & broke her arm. We checked her over & found many bruises on her body. Some old & some brand new. There are also whipping marks on her back. We have contacted the police & believe she was abused at home.”

“Oh my gosh! I’ll be there in a few hours. Please don’t let her out of the hospital until I get there.”

“Yes sir.”

With that I hung up. I ran out of the booth grabbed my jacket & ran out to my car. The boys ran after me. I jumped in my car & they followed me.

“Where are we going?”

We aren’t going anywhere. I’m going somewhere. Please get out of my car. Its very important & I need to be somewhere soon.” They nodded & got out. I pulled out of the parking lot & drove to the airport.

I need to get Taylor!