Ch. 6

(Taylor's POV)

After Liam gave his speech, he tried to get me off stage but I wouldn't go. I wanted to say more. I looked over at Jess who was now in the crowd. He nodded. During school instead of going to lunch I would walk over to his office and he helped me.

I walked over to the mic and opened my mouth.

"Um... I-I just wanted to say um... thank you, Liam, Harry, Jess and the rest of the um... lads. I also wanted to say that I'm erm... sorry. Sorry for being the one you a-adopted. Sorry for m-making you spend your um money on me. Just sorry. I also wanted to s-say I love all of you. Even Uncle Si!" I said with a stutter. Everyone just looked at me with their mouths hanging open and their eyes wide.

Liam ran to me and attacked me in a hug. Soon everyone was on stage and hugging me. Even people I don't know. Everyone was crying, even me. Soon they had made their way off the stage and started chatting with people. 

I sat down on a bench by myself. Away from the party. I sat there for awhile thinking. I didn't realize how long I was there until Niall came to get me so we could go home. He told me he was proud of me and so was everyone else who came. I just smiled and nodded. 

Once we got home I went straight to my room, changed into sweatpants and a tank top. Then got into bed. I shut my eyes and laid there.