Ch. 4

“Harry!” The blonde Irish lad announced a little to loud. I put my index finger to my lips.

“Be quiet Niall!” I whisper shouted.

“Sorry.” He whispered.

“Why? You got a girl in there?” Louis winked at me.

“Actually yes. I do. She’s sleeping & I would like it to stay that way.”

“Liam, Can I talk to you please?” I asked. He nodded.

“Guys stay out here in the hall & don’t draw any attention to yourself.” Liam instructed Louis & Niall. I have no idea where Zayn is.

I grabbed Liam’s arm & pulled him inside. He shut the door & sat down on the couch. I walked over to Taylor’s room to make sure she wasn’t awake. She was still sleeping. I went back into the living room.

“What are you doing here?” I asked Liam while folding my arms over my chest.

“I should ask you the same thing.” He said back.

“I have things to do here. Now answer my question.” I snapped at him.

“We were worried so we went to your flat then called the airport. They said you came to Texas so we came here then called all the hotels & found the one you were staying at so here we are. Now why are you in Texas?” He said.

“Why didn’t you just call me? Or ask Paul?” I asked.

“We did ask Paul. He said he doesn’t know anything at all. But Zayn knew he was lying so he stayed behind to question him.” Liam said. Before I could say anything, there was some rustling behind me. I turned around.

Taylor’s door was opening, I ran over to it & poked my head inside. She was standing there rubbing her good eye.

“Sup butter cup?” I asked. She went to her bag & grabbed her notebook. She scribbled something on it then gave it to me.

“Who were you talking to?”

“Um… no one.”

“Don’t lie to me, Harry.”

“Fine, I was on the phone with Liam.” Her face lite up.

“Is he coming?”

“No, I would get in a lot of trouble if management knew I was here with you. We aren’t allowed to have any contact with you, that’s why we never called or anything.”

“Oh. Well can I watch tv or something?”

“Yeah, hold on.” I walked out of her room & shut the door.

“Liam?” I called. He looked up at me. “Can you bring Louis in here? I need to talk to him. And can you go into the hall & wait while I talk to him?” I asked. He nodded.

Louis came into the suit & sat down on the couch.

“What’s up Hazza?” He asked. I got up & went into Taylor’s room. She was putting on her socks.

“You can come out now. Stay behind me though. Don’t show yourself until I say so.” She nodded & followed me out. Louis looked at me with an eyebrow cocked up.

“Um… Louis. I want to show you something but you can’t tell Niall or Zayn. I’m going to tell Liam in a little bit.” He nodded. “Come on out Taylor.”

She walked from behind me & smiled. Louis got up & walked over to her. He was about to give her a hug until he spotted her broken arm.

“What happened?” He asked her. She didn’t say anything. “Taylor?” She looked at me. I nodded & ran into her room. I grabbed her notebook & pen then ran out to give it to her.

She grabbed it from me then wrote something on it.

“Hi, Louis. I’ve missed you so much. I fell down the stairs at my grandparents house, that’s how I broke my arm. Harry said I don’t have to go back there but we need permission from my guardians so I guess I’m never leaving because my grandparents will never let me leave.”

“Why didn’t you say that? Why do you have to write it?” He asked.

“I’m mute, Louis.”

That’s were he lost it. He fell to his knees & started crying. Taylor sat down in front of him & pulled him into a hug. She started silently sobbing into his shoulder. I ran out into the hall to find Liam. He needs to know now.

He was sitting by the door with Niall. Once I stepped into the hall they both looked at me. They stood up & walked over to me.

“Come inside. You need to see something.” I said then went back inside. They followed me into the room & over to Louis. Niall ran over to him but stopped when he saw the brunette sitting in front of him. Niall turned back to me.

“Is that who I think it is?” He asked. I nodded. He ran over to them & sat down next to them. Taylor looked up at him & gave him a small smile.

“Taylor?”