Chapter 1

~Hey brats. This is my first book I've written. Sorry if it sucks... feel free to give me advice. Btw Carla and Grisha will be mentioned not a lot although they are your parents. I will update as soon as I can every time. Your lucky summer is near! I tend to make short chapters ....Have fun.~

"Wake up. First day of high school." Eren said gently, hovering over you. Your eyes fluttered open groggily.  Already? You thought  and sat up, scratching your (H/C) hair and yawned. "Okay." You looked at Eren and smiled slightly. "Do me a favor and get out of my room. Yeah?" Eren rolled his eyes. "Fine. Hurry up for once." He walked out and shut the door.

 You checked your phone. No texts yet. You turned off your phone and slipped it in your backpack. Soon you and Eren were walking to school. Eren looked at you. "You look worried..." You looked at Eren, his teal green eyes meeting your (E/C) eyes. "A little. You?" He nodded slowly. "Yeah. I heard they give 3 hour detentions..." Eren shivered. You smiled and ruffled his hair. "If you get detention I'll go with you. On purpose." He smiled. "Yay." 

After some time of silence and crossing streets, you finally got to the school. You looked at the bold letters. It read, TITAN HIGH SCHOOL. Naturally, you assumed the mascot was a titan. Whatever that is. You though and smiled to yourself. You got a warm feeling. This was going to be a good year.  

~Hey you filthy cadets just wanted to say thank you for all the support I thought this would get like 15 views at the most lol it was my first book after all~