Church

"Are you sleepy?" He asks.

I nod. "A little."

He lowers his eyebrows at me and takes his shirt off. I sit on the bed. He throws his shirt on the ground and looks at me.

"I would be more than happy to undress you, beautiful, but I really only wanted to cuddle tonight."

I pull on my sleeve, nervously. "You want to be naked?"

He shakes his head. "No. I want to feel your skin though. And your body heat. Leave on your lingerie."

Thank God! But.. I still have to be semi-naked while he is semi-naked! I pull off my shirt and pants and try to cover up while he takes his pants off. I sit indian style on the bed, trying to cover up some more. He comes in front of me a giggles.

"We can cuddle, but we have to get cleaned up first."

I forgot I needed to shower.

"Come." He holds out his hand for me to take. That one word always makes me shiver. Why cant he just say 'come with me' or 'follow me' not just 'come'. The interpretation can be very sexual and well, he isnt exactly shy about letting you know his desires. He pulls me off of the bed and we walk into the bathroom. I start to get nervous and I shiver. He can tell Im nervous.

"Dont be nervous. Im your husband and I think you're absolutely beautiful. Come shower with me." He says sweet but also seductively.

I shiver as i take his hand and he turns the water on. I slowly unhook my bra and let it fall to the floor. I cover my breasts with my hands as Michael is checking the water. 

"Mmm nice and hot." He moans.

I take my panties off real quick and sit on the toilet, crosing my legs. 

He looks at me and smiles. "You look... like a painting. Like a beautiful piece of artwork."

I shiver. "Thank you." I whisper.

"Dont thank me. Im just admirming God's creation." He stares at me for a moment and his voice goes real low. "Dont hide from me."

As if that was some trigger word I can feel my arms dropping and my legs uncrossing like magic. He leans down near me and places his hands right underneath my breasts. I inhale sharply. His hands are so cold. He slides his hands all the way down my stomach to my pubic bone. I shiver. Oh God. He separates his hands and slides the down my shaking legs. 

"Wait." He says.

He stands up straight and takes his boxers off. "That's enough of that. We're supposed to be showering."

I nod. I like the sound of that. ... Maybe.

I get up and step inside of the tub in the back while Michael gets in the front. I try to avoid his huge erection as I get my washcloth to squirt my bodywash on it. 

"Why are you so far away from me?" He says longingly.

I step closer to him slowly and I am drenched in water. The warm water feels good on my face and skin. I look at Michael soaking wet in this shower, I really look at him, and for the first time since I met, I realize that I am really attracted to him. That is the first step to falling in love. He looks so amazing and sexy with the water dripping down his face and body. I slowly reach my hand up and feel on his chest, smooting my hands over his shoulders. His warm, wet skin on my fingertips feels amazing. 

He closes his eyes. "Mmm"

I feel his whole body vibrate through my fingers with that one sound. I look at him and run my fingers through his wet hair. I cant even believe Im touching him, but I just cant stop myself.