New Chapter ⁉️

Tasha P.O.V

*I was the first one woke. Today was hard for me. I don't know if I shall go home or stay. We was plan on leaving round 1. It was now only 10:30. I took a long shower, and cooked breakfast. Soon Mike came into the kitchen.

Mike-Morning Tasha.

Tasha-Goodmorning Mike.

Mike-Ready to hit the road ?

Tasha-Not really. Undecided if I shall go back home or not. I'm gonna miss Darius.

Mike-Then he suppose to be moving out here for a year.

Tasha-& no matter how bad he hurt me , I can't just give up on us and forget about him. You know I love the boy to death and wouldn't trade him.

Mike-I know. Yall just need to talk about it. Another thing your gma. What will she have to say about you moving down here in Cali from Atlanta Georgia?

Tasha-Yea. you right. I need to be talking to Darius and my grandma fast and in a hurry.

Mike-Right.

*Mike grabbed him some breakfast and went back into his room. I needed to talk to my Grandma and Darius. I went up stairs to see Darius & Ta'Riya laying in the bed playing the game. I stood by the door and watched. Soon Ta'Riya noticed me .

Ta'Riya-Mommy!

*I walked over by the bed and sat down next to her & Darius.

Tasha-Hey baby girl.

Ha'Darius-Goodmorning.

Tasha-Goodmorning.

*Darius got up and went into the bathroom. I followed behind him. Once I Made it to the door he sat on the toliet as I stood by the door.

Tasha-What's wrong Darius ?

*He looked at me and then put his head down.

Ha'Darius-Today is the last day I'll probably ever see you and Ta'Riya again Tasha.

*I sat on the sink counter.

Tasha-Darius that's what I wanna talk to you about .

Ha'Darius-Gone head.

Tasha- I don't wanna go.

*Darius got up and walked towards me. He then stood infront of me and grabbed my face.

Ha'Darius-Do your grandma know your here ?

*I lowkey wanted to lie and say yes because I knew Darius was finna kill me. I looked at him and put my head down.

Tasha-No Darius but.....

Ha'Darius-Come on now Tasha. You know you have to let people know where you going ma.

Tasha-Darius she wasnt gonna let me come up here . I needed to see you. I needed to be w| you. If I go back to Atlanta Georgia, what will happen? I need you there with me Darius. Why can't you see that?

*Before I knew it, tears fell down my face. Ha'Darius whipped my tears.

Ha'Darius-Ma , as bad as I want to go back to Atlanta , my family here need me . You know I love you. I need you here w| me. What if I call your grandma and try to persuade her to let you live here with me for a year ?

*When Darius said that my heart dropped. He really wanted me to move out here in California.

Tasha-(Smiling) Really Darius?

Ha'Darius-Yes baby. Lets start over. I wanna make shit right witcha gurl.

*I jumped in Darius arms as he planted kisses all over my face and neck. I didnt notice Ta'Riya was in the bathroom until she said my name.