Close/Not Close Enough

Ha'Darius P.O.V

*I was sitting at home with Ta'Riya. I was helping her pack her bags. I made sure she had everything Tasha told her to have. My phone rung & i answered it without looking at the name.

Me-Hello

Unknown-Wassup babe.

Me-Who this ?

Unknown-Quanda

Ha'Darius-What you want Quanda ?

Quanda-I want some dick nigga. Wym ?

Ha'Darius-Mann Quanda you was a quick nut. You aint shit complared to my wife.

Quanda-How would you feel if I told your wife about us ?

Ha'Darius-Quanda its not even that serious.

Quanda-Be over before 2. Its only 12:30.

(End Call)

*This bitch is crazy. She couldn't tell my wife. She would literally kill my ass. I had no choice . I took Ta'Riya to her granny and I was on my way to Quanda house. Once I got there I did what i had to do.

Gma P.O.V

*Ha'Darius had just dropped Ta'Riya off. He looked like he was stressing about something. I wanted to know what was bothering him.

Ta'Riya-I missed you granny.

Gma-I missed you too my love . Are you hungry?

Ta'Riya- Daddy cooked this morning, but I didnt want that.

Gma-So what did you eat?

Ta'Riya-Hot dogs and fries.

Gma-You still hungry ?

Ta'Riya-Yea ma'am.

Gma-Okay gma will fix you something.

Mesha P.O.V

*I had just got off of work. I couldn't finish the whole day with them bad ass kids. I felt sick. I passed by a brown house on the hill, and I noticed a white benz was parked in the driveway. The benz looked like Darius car. That betta not be that nigga. If it's him my sister is going to fuck him and that bitch up.

Ha'Darius P.O.V

*Damn as soon as I was finna walk outside , Mesha passed by . She rode by slow asf . She had to notice my car.

Quanda-I love you Darius .

*I couldn't even imagine myself tellin that bitch i love her. Ion love that hoe. The only female I love is Tasha. I ran outside and jumped in my car and speeded to Mike crib before Mesha arrived. I got there and jumped out and went to the side door.

Mike P.O.V

*I was watching Takers when Ha'Darius came busting thru my side door. I jumped so mf hard.

Mike-Man Fuck.

Ha'Darius-Man, I just fucked your sister again.

Mike-Man Tasha gone kill your ass when she find out. Needa quit fucking with Quanda. Im telling ya bro. & i got a question why my side door man? Its a whole fucking front door right here.

Ha'Darius-Man, your girl passed by Quanda house , when I was about to walk out the door & she was lookin at my car pretty damn hard. I came thru the side door just incase she.....

*Mesha busted thru the door.

Mesha-When you got hea Darius ?

Ha'Darius-I...

Mike-He been here everysense you been at work.

Mesha-Oh okay, cuz its somebody a couple of blocks from us that has the same car as you do and you know me , I will snitch on your mf ass.

Ha'Darius-Haha, Nuh thats not be suhh.

*Mesha went upstairs.

Mike-Man ian finna be covering for you 24/7 shit nii. Got me lying to my damn wife nigga.

Ha'Darius-My bad bro.

Mesha P.O.V

*Part of me thought they were lying but they were too damn serious.

I had to make this short. What yall think about this part ?
Comment What you think! Leave negative commenta to yourself✊ Thankss😘😊