The Baby

-Next morning

Mesha P.O.V

*I awoke throwing up. my head was spinning. Mike rushed into the bathroom where I was.

Mike-Are you okay babe ?

Mesha-Yea, I guess. Can you run me some hot water ?

*Mike did as I told him. Mike helped me clean up the mess I had made. After I sat in the hot warm water, first thing popped up in my head was a baby.

Mesha-Mike ? Did we use a condom a week ago ?

Mike-Shit!

Kesha P.O.V

*I slept great. I awoke with my life line right beside my big pregnant ass.

Tyland-How did you sleep beautiful ?

Kesha-Good.

*I smiled at the li'smirk he gave me. This boy here I tell ya. But I love him tho.

Tyland-I'm about to cook you breakfast.

Kesha-Trynna be all nice and shit.

*He gave me another smirk. HAHA. He stay making me smile. After he went downstairs, 5 mins later just as I was about to get in the shower his phone rung. I picked it up and looked at the name. it was Lala. Maybe it was emergency so I answered it.

Me-Hello

Lala-Hey Kesha. Where's Tyland ?

Kesha-Kitchen. Are you okay ?

Lala-My water just broke.

*I ran and gave Tyland the phone.

Tyland-Babe quit running before you hurt the baby.

Kesha-Tyland Lala water just broke.

Tyland-What ?

*I gave Tyland the phone

Tyland P.O.V

*I was surprised asf. I could hear Lala breathing hard asf on the other side of the phone.

Tyland-Lala? Where are you ?

Lala-(Crying) Tyland I'm on the way to the hospital. Mama is with me. Hurry.

Tyland-Im otw. Where is Kaleb?

Lala-Right here. Tyland please hurry.

Tyland-Okay I'm on the way.

*I ran upstairs and throwed on some sweat pants and a white T.

Kesha- Can I help you ?

Tyland-No Kesha, I need you to stay here.

Kesha-But Ty...

Tyland-(Yelling) KESHA I SAID I NEED YOU TO STAY HERE. LISTEN TO ME.

*I didn't mean to take it that far, but I was already nervous asf. I jumped in my benz and speeded down to the Jackson hospital.

Quanda P.O.V

*I'm crazy asf. Yep, I fucked Tasha nigga. That was my plan anyway. I gotta get Ha'Darius back after what he did to my husband. Tasha will lose the love of her life, They think they got away with what they did to my husband but they are so wrong. Soon Ta'Riya will be ours. Don't get on my bad side or your life will be fucked and that's a bet.

Mesha P.O.V

*I didn't feel to good today. It is a Tuesday and I'm not feeling this teacher thing today. Them students be working my fucking nerves, with they nasty ass attitudes. I be wanna curse they ugly asses out. I Can't skip work today, but if I get the feeling bad, I'm leaving. Once I arrived I went into Principal Lauren office.