Suprise Suprise

Ha'Darius P.O.V

*Today was mama birthday. I gathered everybody in my old tie hoe that I had left in the yard  and soon we was at the spot. I had Hannah to cover mama eyes .

Heather-Guys are we here ?

Hunter-ON god no you didn't go all out Darius.

Heather-I wanna see!

Hannah-No mama . Slowly get out.

*Everybody got out the car and I helped mama out. I spotted my nigga parked infront of the spot.

Heather-Can I see now ?

*I gestured for Tyland to run behind the house and get some.

Ha'Darius-You ready ma?

Heather-Yes son.

*As soon as Hannah removed her hand from mama eyes she was shock as ever. Tears started running down her face, as she ran towards me with a bear hung. There sat a big  bright blue ass house.

Heather-(Crying)Oh my god son. Lord be with me. You really didn't have to do this son.

*Mama hugged me tighter as her tears continued to fall.

Ha'Darius-Long as I'm here mama you gone be straight. I bet you that. you ain't gone want for nothing , and that's on my life.

Ta'Riya-What are you guys waiting for lets go inside.

Ha'Darius-Hold up Ri. One more thing.

*Within 2 seconds Tyland pulled up in a white Benz from behind the house. When he hopped out he threw me the keys and I handed them to mama. Her eyes dropped . She hugged me again and planted kisses all over my face.

Heather-Thank you so much son. Without you where would we be?

Ta'Riya-This is amazing daddy.

Hunter-This Bih so clean man. Where mines at Darius?

Ha'Darius-Graduation gift bro.

Hunter-Mhmm, I bet.

Hannah-Lets go inside

*As everybody went inside I pulled Tasha back by the hand. She looked at me with sad eyes.

Ha'Darius-I wanna make things right with us Tasha. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I promise just give me another chance and I will do everything that you want me to do.

*I looked deep into her eyes. I could tell she wanted to cry but something was holding her back.

Tasha-You should already know how to treat a woman Darius. Its not about what I want you to do , it's what you shouldn't do to hurt a woman. I love you so much. You know I do but Darius can we please just work on growing another bond because I really can't jump back into something because now my trust is kinda fucked up.

*This is the only girl that I would literally cry infront of . A tear rolled down Tasha face as she walked off and sat in the car. As I was Finna get in behind her she said something that I wasn't expecting.

Tasha-I wanna be along Darius.

*I looked At her and headed towards the house .

        Tasha P.O.V

*Mannn Iswear this is a killa. Everytime I look at Darius I see CHEATER in all caps written on his forehead. The boy was just ughhh. I broke down again .

        Heather P.O.V

*When I walked inside the house , Darius had already set the house up , looking nice as ever. I went towArds a room that I assumed was mines and it was gorgeous.   I looked around some more.

      Hannah P.O.V

*I went up stairs and I noticed 3 rooms. I picked the biggest one and Hunter got mad.

Hunter-No man. I want this room .

Hannah-No I want it.

Ta'Riya-Guyss.

Hunter-Man.

Heather-Guys come on now! Pick a room amd give me a break. Today is my day and I refuse to let yall ruin it.

*With that mama walked off.

Hannah-You can get this room Hunter.

Hunter-No you can.

Hannah-Now we fussing about who gone get the room.

Hunter-I'll get it.

*With that Ta'Riya and I left the room and went towards my room. Once we made it to my room. My eyes were shocked my room had everything accept I had to put all my stuff from home inside this new house. Ta'Riya looked as shock as I was. This was a new chapter.

Tasha P.O.V

*I had got out the car after Darius went inside the house. Once I entered the house my eyes came into shock. Darius had really hooked this house up for his mother. I was really thinking hars about me & Darius break up. I didn't want to jump back into a relationship with Darius right away. Lord knows I love the boy but I gotta take things slow with him this time. Darius hurted me bad , and I gotta move on to something better. I soon got caught up in my tracks when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I knew it was Darius. He held on to me as we looked out the window together. This place was beauitiful.

Gma P.O.V

*I was watching tv when Jackie came into the living room and sat right beside me.

Jackie-How you doing mama?

Gma-Good ! How about you ?

Jackie-Amazing. Glad I'm changing my life around.

Gma-Me too baby. God got you. I love you Jackie.

Jackie-I love you too mama.

*Jackie hugged me tight.

Jackie-What you plan on cooking tonight mama?

Gma-I dont know hunny. I was gonna cook dinner tomorrow.

Jackie-With everybody?

Gma-Yes

*When Jackie asked was everybody coming and I said yes she gave me a shock look. I wondered what was up with her.

Jackie-Well I'm finna go up stairs right quick. I'll be down in about a hour. Need rest, I'm tired.

Gma-Okay baby.

*Once Jackie went upstairs, I turned off the tv and looked up at God.

Gma-Lord whateva my daughter is doing or is covering up please be with her. In your name I pray amen.