Family Time

Tasha P.O.V

*I awoke with Ta'Riya playing with my nose. She is such a cutiee. I love this little girl.

Ta'Riya-Good Morning Mommy.

Tasha-Good Morning baby girl.

*I then noticed the dresser drawers were still open. I had forgot all about Ha'Darius and I break up. I got up, went downstairs and plugged my AUX cord into the radio. I played my fav song "If" by destiny child. I laid out Ta.Riya and I clothes. We was dressed similar to each other. I had out our pink and white long sleeve shirt that says PINK on the front with my white cut up jeans and Ta'Riya white plain jeans with our white and pink 12's.

Tasha-Ta'Riya go clean your room.

Ta'Riya-But mommy.

Tasha-Now Ta'Riya.

*After I cleaned up the house. I put Ta'Riya in the tub and bathe her. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were big and puffy. Shit was sad. I never thought that Ha'Darius would do such a thing. I got Ta'Riya out the tub &  I placed a bun on top of Ta'Riya head. Ta'Riya hair is super long but she just tenderheaded. She never like to get her hair combed.

Ta'Riya-Mommy, Where are we finna go ?

Tasha-Grandma house baby.

Ta'Riya-Can I stay the night with her ?

Tasha-Of course if granny say you can.

Ta'Riya-Okay.

Tasha-Call grandma.

*I dialed my grandma number .

          Gma P.O.V

*I had just got done cleaning up Mesha old room for Ta'Riya. My phone started ringing and I seen Tasha name pop up.

Me-Hey baby.

Ta'Riya-Hey grandma.

Me-What you doing baby girl ?

Ta'Riya-Helping mommy find me some clothes.

Me-Thats good. You staying with me tonight ?

Ta'Riya-I was gonna ask you that granny.

Me-You can sweety. See you when you get here baby girl.

Ta'Riya-Love you grandma.

Me-Love you more baby girl.

*I hung up the phone. Lord knows I love that little girl. Ta'Riya is my life. I started cooking rice, mac-cheese, corn and pork chops for my family.

        Kesha P.O.V

*Lordddd knowsssss I needed that rest. I don't have to work today, thank god. I got up to take me a shower. Today is family day. My granny always cook on Fridays & Sundays. She cook simple stuff on Fridays but on Sundays she do the mostttttt.

Tyland-Good Morning wife.

Kesha-Good morning Hubby.

Tyland-Where you think you goin with that on ma ?

*I had put on my black skirt with my white long sleeve crop top along with my white jellies.

Kesha-To my grannys house.

Tyland-No the fuck you not.

Kesha-Why Tyland ? You be trippin bout little shit.

Tyland-Forget it. You wanna wear it, well wear it then. Don't wanna hear shit coming from your family about what you got on. Your pregnant ass don't need to be wearing shit like that anyway.