8 Months Later

Kesha P.O.V

*Me & my sisters birthday  passed by 2 months ago. We 21 now , We finally legal.😂 I'm also pregnant . Yep by Tyland , but I haven't heard or seen him everysense our break up. Its A shame .

Gma-Baby girl , you need to go find Tyland.

Kesha-Tyland dont want no baby.

Mesha-Girl, How the fuck you know ?

Tasha-Leave her alone . She just scared thats all . Give her time to think thru.

Gma-It's gonna turn our right when she let him know , but one of yall please go to Wal-Mart for me . I need some mac-cheese.

Kesha-I will go . I need to buy soap for my house anyway.

Mesha-I'll go with you.

Ta'Riya-Mama, I wanna go with TeeTee.

Tasha-No ma'am.

Mesha-& Why the hell not ?

Tasha-She don't know how to act when she go somewhere.

Kesha-Come On TeeTee baby.

*I hated wen Tasha do Ta'Riya like that. We Arrived at Wal-Mart. Mesha & Riya went off to the toy section. Omw to the grocery part, I seen this pregnant lady with the prettiest ass converses on her feet. They was pretty asf, I wanted to ask her where she get em from. My phone made a tone , and it was a message from my sister Mesha, asking me where was I. As I was replying back to her message, someone bumped into me .

Unknown-Sorry.

Me-(Looking down at her phone) Its okay.

*I didnt notice the person until I looked up.

Tyland-Kesha!

*I looked up at him.

Kesha-Tyland!

*I could tell he was shock. Shidd I was just as shock as he was. Right beside him stood a little boy and the pregnant woman i had seen with the nicest shoes.

Tyland-Long time no see.

Kesha-Only been about 8 months and some weeks.

Tyland-But still girl. This is my girlfriend Lala & her son Kaleb.

*Hurt came all over my face. I literally wanted to cry my eyes out right infront of him. They look happy . I was hurt asf.  She pregnant with his baby. Damn

Lala-Nice to meet you Kesha.

*She gave me a hug. Her smile was wide as ever. She was a pretty girl.

Kesha-Nice to meet you to Lala. Nice seein you Tyland I have to go .

Tyland-See you around.

*Man no way I was gone be able to tell him about my pregnancy.

              Mesha P. O. V

*My name Mesha as yall know . I live with my gma . I work as a teacher at the school. My grandma is my only focus. I help her out alot . I have my own car tho. My granny is 44. She act young but old at the same time. I do whateva my grandma need me to do. Anyway Ta'Riya and I went to the toy section and she wanted a Frozen doll and I bought it for her. We met Kesha at the car. She looked hurt and sad, like she wanted to bust out crying .

Mesha-What's wrong Kesha? Are you hurting ? Is The baby about to come ?

Kesha-I feel empty inside.