Chapter Ten: The Conclusion

Jackson held me close as we both closed our eyes. A loud "BAM" echoed the classroom as we both slowly opened our eyes to see Toralei on the ground unconscious.

"No one! And I repeat, NO ONE! Messes with my ghoul!" Ron shouted towards Toralei's motionless body as he lowered his foot from kicking her on the head.

"Ron!" I shouted happily as I gave him a big hug.

Jacklyn, Porter, Billy, Dexter, and Raven surrounded us as we gave each other a group hug. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I quickly turn around to see Jackie. She held out her arms and pulled me close as tears drenched my shoulder.

"I am so sorry Frankie..! I should have believed you from the start," she shouted. I smiled as comforted her.

"It's alright Jackie, I'll always forgive you," I replied softly.

Scarah smiles warmly as she walks up to Jacklyn and Billy.

"I know I'm the last person you want to see, but I wanted to apologize for my behavior towards you two," she explained.

"I say you should give it a go, I know you two really deserve each other."

They both smiled at Scarah as Billy took Jacklyn by the hand and stared deeply into each other's eyes. Jackie seemed a little bummed but Porter placed his hand on her shoulder as he smiled, comforting her. Ron walked up to Jackson and me, bearing some news.

"I believe my mission here is done." We looked up at him confused.

"I must go now, Kim still needs me back in Middleton, but now I can go back worry free because now I know you are with someone I can trust," he responded happy.

We both nodded with a smile as Ron gave me one last hug. He headed for the door as he turned back and gave us a quick smile and then he continues to walk as he disappears into the hallway.
********************************************
After the cops came by for Toralei, we were all at ease. Things at school slowly started to turn back to normal...or at least almost normal.

Scarah and Jacklyn became the best of friends and now those two are practically inseparable.

Neighthan was still a little depressed for a while but we always made sure to stay close to his side. After a few weeks, his prayers were answered by a beautiful hybrid named Avea Trotter. She was a little hot headed but she had a heart of gold and used it to help heal Neighthan to become himself once more.

Dexter finally gathered the courage and asked Raven out and now they are the cutest couple I've ever laid eyes on, at least next to Jackie and Porter of course.

For the Jekyll trio, they all finally got to sit down and talk about why Jackson had left their family that night and all forgave each other.

And as for me, I've never felt more happy in my entire life. I knew at first Jackson wasn't exactly "Prince Charming" but after the whole situation with Toralei, it just goes to show you that people can change for the better and to never judge a book by its cover. My mother was right; I should have never doubted my friends either, because she knew that true friends will always remain by your side even when times get tough.

*The End*