Chapter Two: This Is Only The Begining...

It was first period and I will admit I was pretty tired. I knew I should have taken that mysterious boy's advice but it was hard because this was considered my first heartbreak. I let out a loud sigh as the teacher walked in.

"Hello everyone," she greeted with pleasant joy.

"Oh s-!" Jacklyn jumped up in complete shock as the teacher gave her a wicked glare.

Raven turns to face the both of us.

"Jacklyn what's wrong with you?" She asked with curiosity.

Jacklyn slams her head on the desk.

"My mom is the new teacher for our homeroom class."

I felt a huge grin on my face.

"Aww that's soooo cute," I turned to her as I looked back up at the teacher.

"Okay class, my name is Mrs. Jekyll and I will be the new teacher for this class.

Raven raised her hand as Mrs Jekyll nodded.

"What happened to Mr. Rotter?"

She looks back at Raven.

"That's a great question, I actually don't know, but enough about me. I want to introduce you all to a new student and please make him feel welcomed."

The boy slowly walks in as Jacklyn remains speechless.

"No freakin' way...!" She yelled as the whole class turned to get a good look at him.

Jacklyn clinched her fists as she quickly gets up from her chair.

"How dare you! How dare you come back into my life after what you did! I said it before and I'll say it again! I'll never forgive you!" She screamed on the top of her lungs.

"Jacklyn! Now's not the time! Sit down now!" Mrs. Jekyll shouted.

I softly take Jacklyn by her hand as I guide her back into her chair. Mrs. Jekyll took a long exhale as she fixed her long black hair that resembled the new boy's hair quite well.

"Jackson, will you please take that empty seat right next to Frankie?"

The boy reminded silent, making his way toward the empty seat. I caught a glimpse of the boy and I honestly can't see why Jacklyn despises him so much. I guess it's really none of my business, but this does truly make Raven and I worry for Jacklyn and her mother.

"I need to head out early, so please remain in your seats until the bell rings," Mrs. Jekyll instructed.

I kept my eyes on her until she walked through the door. Jacklyn and Raven turned towards me as Jacklyn let out a huge sigh. Raven rests her hand on Jacklyn's shoulder.

"Do you mind telling us on what's the deal with you and the new guy?" Raven asked concerned.

Jacklyn looked down for a moment, fidgeting with her fingers until she finally faced us again.

"Okay... I'll tell you..." she responded in defeat.

"When I was about six years old, my father would always abuse my mother. One day when I came home from school, I saw my father with his bags packed and I've never felt so happy in my life. That was until I saw Jackson with his stuff packed as well. I ran up to him covered in tears, tugging on his shirt begging him not to go. I knew we fought a lot, but I was closer to him then my younger sister Jackie. I looked up at him but he just gave me a cold stare and pulled himself away from my grasp. He was slowly walking towards the door but then he stopped and gave me one final look." She closed her eyes and exhaled softly.

"Little sister, you could never understand..." Jacklyn opened her eyes from remembering her flashback. "Then he left...my older brother Jasper was studying abroad at the time for basketball, so the just left me alone to help my mother raise Jackie." Jacklyn finished off.

I felt concerned for Jacklyn as a loud sigh escaped her lips, but silence broke when the dismissal bell rang. We all said our goodbyes as we all headed home. I really don't know why I couldn't stop thinking about Jacklyn's story. Jackson didn't even seem that bad, but I guess looks can be deceiving.

********************************************

The next day of school seemed like a drag. Raven was nowhere to be found and Jacklyn was too pissed at the fact she had to share the same school with her brother Jackson. I'll admit but I felt lost without those two in my life. The school bell rang for after school dismissal as I bumped into Toralei.

"Oh meow, I'm soo sorry I didn't see yeah there Frankie," she replied in her catty tone.

I picked up my things and stood up to face her. True, I am still in pain from her stealing Neighthan but what's done is done. I like to look forward to what the future holds and I really hope she's happy with him.

"O-oh it's alright Toralei, I really hope you are happy with Neighthan. I know he's a great guy and he'll treat you perfectly," I answered her with a warm smile.

She gave me a smile, but it didn't look like a smile out of warmth, it looked crueler, more sinister. Toralei walked a little closer to me as she placed her claw on my face.

"Oh sweet, dear Frankie, I don't understand. Why would someone like you love to be happy?" She runs her hand across my stitched cheek.

"You're literally a walking corpse; I'm surprised the normies haven't mistaken you for a body at the morgue. I knew Neighthan would chose me over you because he thought I still loved him after we broke up. And also just take a good look at yourself. You're just a sad, pathetic little experiment," she ran her claw off my face.

I felt my face getting hot, I knew my bolts were sparking off but I tried my best not to electrify her.

"Why would you play Neighthan like that?" I asked trying to keep my anger under control.

"Very simple actually, it's because I hate seeing that smile of yours. I'd do anything just to break it into misery," she gave me that awful smile again.

"You are not going to get away with this!" I screamed as I threw her to the ground.

I looked up in surprise to see Neighthan, Raven and Jacklyn all in shock. I didn't know what came over me, so I just ran away and hid at the courtyard again. I felt a vibration from my phone. I pulled it out to see a text from Toralei. It read:

Speak of this to no one, or else you and your friends won't see another day.