Epilogue

A floral lace bust and creamy white pastel fabric added a certain sweetness to her dress. It flowed elegantly all the way down, making her small baby bump visible. Finished off with her assorted gardenia and orchid flower crown veil.

His white wife-beater that perfectly showed his strong, built upper torso and matching white plaid pants was all that was needed to make him look like a groom.

Her hands fitted perfectly into his as it held a cross shaped same chain as to where it all began. As to where they began. The necklace that represents love, unbreakable bonds about two street lovers.

"We have eternity in this moment" he said as he looked at the beauty in front of him.|
"You will never be alone again, I vow wherever you go I go, you ride I ride, you fight I fight and if you ever die on me Dominic Toretto, I'm gonna die with you" she said as she looked into his deep irresistible eyes, making her vow to him.

As she finished Dom leaned down towards Letty and kissed her lifting her up and spinning her around as their kiss deepened. Their foreheads touched and he whispered into her ear "I love you Letty and I will always love you"

After 6 long months they had finally decided to get married. Just the two of them. They snuck off to the Dominican Republic and married each other behind everybody's back.

It was so typical of their personalities.

Letty felt free at last. She could never really be herself when she was with Owen and now being in the moment of it all with the man she truly loved, she felt free and alive again. The old Letty revived!

They had found out she was expecting and didn't want to wait any longer. At first it was very surreal. Letty was petrified if she would be able to carry this child to full term and if the baby would be healthy.

Dom was ecstatic, after all these years of wanting to have children he was over the moon and told her, they would get through the whole pregnancy together cause they were a unit, a bond.

"We finally did it" she said as they were on the beach watching the sunset.
"I guess we did" he said as he caressed her bump and laid a gentle kiss on her lips.
"So what's next?"
"Unraveling all the new roads ahead for us" he said as he kissed her belly which made her smile.
"I like that Toretto, but I guess the first step is having this baby, our baby"
"No matter what women, I'll always be there for you and I'll always ride with you"
"Ride or die"
"Ride or die babe" Dom said as he kissed her.

Dom and Letty are two individuals who are just so incomplete without each other. That was the whole beauty of it all. They have got 15 years of chemistry and history together. It was incredibly special. Their relationship was just special.

At the end of the day I guess they did really find each other!

that is officially the final chapter for this fanfic. i thought of writing another extended part where dom and letty do finally have their baby. tell me if you would like to see that bit. thank you

okay hey everyone....so theres  a new fanfic coming up!!! please please check it out, its called the doctors lover..a little different from what ive written before but its still fun!! so check it out and let me know what your thoughts aree...