The Truth Hurts

Letty woke up the next morning, awoken by the sunlight streaming  through the blinds. She got down from the bed and looked herself in the mirror. She was wearing one of Dom's shirts that fell down to her thighs. She touched her face noticing her lip was bruised, her arms and legs were scraped and her hair tousled. She looked around the room and  noticed Dom not around. She walked towards a picture on his nightstand of her sitting on his lap. She smiled as she traced her fingers along the frame of the picture. She proceeded out of the bedroom and down the steps to his kitchen. There were strips of bacon, french toast, sausages, muffins and coffee on the table. Letty bit into a muffin as she walked out to find Dom working in the garage.

"Morning" he said as he saw her.
"Morning"she said as she edged closer towards him. "Listen, thank you for last night, for saving me".

He just nodded. "You shouldn't have been walking on the streets alone at that hour"
"I needed some air, over everything that was going on"
"And you decided to walk down a dark alley wearing a skimpy dress" Dom said rather angrily.
"Excuse me! After the scam you and my mother planned I needed to get out of there, you were the last person I wanted to see ,you son of a bitch!"

Letty was angry! Who the fuck did he think he was raising his voice at her! She was the one who's been deceived. She was the one who's been through hell these past couple of days. All she could see was red. Anger was pulsating through her veins! She couldn't take it anymore she walked out but Dom held her back. He pulled her with such force she flinched. Their faces were inches apart.

"Dom, let me go, hurting me once wasn't enough for you?" she screamed.
"Enough Letty. That night I didn't sleep with Elena. I got out of the shower and she was there in my bedroom. She wanted to kiss me but I held her back! I love you Letty, why would I cheat on you? Why haven't I gotten married? Why did I move to New York? God damn it Letty I love you!"
"You're lying" she said as he grabbed his wife-beater.

He held her by the face and pushed her against a car. "This is the truth. Look into my eyes, if you really think I'm lying then here take this" he said giving her a gun from his car.

"And shoot me" he finished as he took her hand and aimed it at him.

She stared deep into his eyes. Her gaze never left his. She searched and searched through his eyes and knew at that very moment Dom was telling the truth.

"Pull the trigger Letty!" he yelled.

The tears streamed down her face without  mercy. Letty's tears burst out. She had been so blind. She rushed to conclusions and because of that she had lost Dom. She hugged herself, the pain she felt felt like a forest fire. Wild, harsh and livid. Her hands were shaking, her whole body was shaking with fear, regret and sorrow.

Dom got closer towards her and pushed the gun away from he hand. He grabbed her face and kissed her. A slow sensual kiss turned into a huge makeout session. Dom's tongue flickered across Letty's bottom lip and suckled it before making its way through her mouth. Their tongues were in a constant battle. Letty's only focus right now was Dom. Her sex was throbbing painfully with need for attention. She was crazy with the urge to fuck Dom and the way he was kissing her definitely didn't help curb her need.

Letty swung her hands around Dom's neck as the kissing intensified. He lifted her up onto his upper torso, her legs wrapped tightly around it. Dom came to her like a lion chasing its prey. Letty kissed Dom without mercy. Letty took off her shirt and Dom admired her. You're so beautiful". He used the back of his hand and slowly caressed Letty's skin that smelled like lavender and honey from her cleavage to her belly button. His cool touch sent shivers down her spine. Dom opened the car door and layed Letty down on the seat kissing her as he did so.

Letty then showered kisses on Dom's chest. Dom began to play with both her nipples, sending yet another shock of pleasure towards her stomach. Dom then sucked on one of Letty's sensitive and strongly erected nipples. Letty threw her head and gasped. The ripples of pleasure coursed through her like a wildfire. She was already soaking wet down there. Dom kissed her, his tongue traveling further into her mouth as she fumbled pulling down his jeans.

He didn't waste any time showing his manhood in all its immediately entered Letty. She screamed out in pure ecstasy. She was in full nirvana. No one has ever made her feel this way. Dominic created an amazing rhythm. He increased and decreased the pace as and when. Dom surely knew how to make a woman scream. Before he withdrew he kissed Letty ever so passionately and came inside her.

She had used up all her energy and stamina. She fell on Dom's chest which sent tingles of warmth and pleasure to her. She missed this with him. She missed him. She knew she loved him and only him but she couldn't leave Owen either.

what do you think is going to happen? What will Letty do? leave some comments on your ideas and thoughts about this chapter and thank you for the comments on the previous ones...don't forget to vote and follow... thanks :)))