Second Date

Luke pov

I decided to ask Jayla to a second date again since the first one turn in to failure.

"So where you want to go for are date tonight? " I ask Jayla.

"Something simple. " she said.

" How about bowling? We can grab a slice of pizza and have a friendly competition."

"Yea, that would be great. "She said

"Be ready around 7pm. Okay baby. " I said.

"Yeah, I love you. "

"I love you too. " I said before hanging up the phone.

Jayla Pov

Its 7pm and I am ready for our second date. Luke text me and let me know that he ready.

"Ben, Lia I am gone." I said walking out of the door.

"Hey baby. " I said getting into Luke car and giving him a kiss.

"Hey baby. Ready to go. "

"Yeah. "

Bowling alley

"Ready to lose." I ask Luke ask we walk into the Bowling alley.

"Girl please. " Luke said wrapping his arms around my waist. " I'm the king of bowling. " Luke said as we walk in.

We got are shoes and headed for an open alley.

"You ready?"Luke ask me.

"Yeah. You go for King Luke." I said making Luke laugh.

When Luke get up to bowl, I notice that people are starring. I try my best to avoid eye contact.

"Strike. " Luke said walking upto me and hugging me.

"My go." I said picking up a bowling box.

Luke pov

I notice people starring and Im getting piss off fast. I can hear people talking shit abou us. About me being with a black girl and a black girl being with this white boy.

"Better Luck next time. " I said as Jayla. walk into my arms.

"You know we should go golfing. " Jayla said.

"You can't golf." I said taking my turn. "Strike, Again. " I said

"You cheating. " Jayla said

"Come on now, Jayla, how I'm cheating. " I ask her.

"Because you are very attractive and I can't keep my eyes off of you, like everyone else. " Jayla said loud enough for the people who was starring at us.

"You are crazy. " I said laughing and kissing Jayla on her sexy lips.

"I know im crazy im with you." she said giving me a kiss back.

"Ready to eat." I ask Jayla. I won the game.

"Yea. Im hungry, that the only reason why you won." Jayla said as we find us a table.

"Let sit in the middle. " I said

"Why." Jayla ask me.

"For people to see how beautiful we look together. " I said as I pull out a chair for her.

Jayla Pov

As Luke pull out my chair for me it feel like he over the fact that im black, it just he not over the fact that people are going to starring and talk.

"I can't believe this." I old white lady said. "How could he date a black girl. I wouldn't let my grandson that out of his race." she said to the old man sitting in front of her. She was piss me off.

"He not your grandson. " the old man said. "He can date anyone he want to date. They are a cute couple. " he said calming me down just a little bit.

"Yeah, but he should be a shame of who he dating. " the old white women said making me piss again.

"Just shut the fuc..."

"Jayla, let just go." Luke said stopping me from saying what I want to say."We see that we are not welcome here." He said getting up.

"No. We paid to eat and bowl here we not going anywhere. " I said making Luke sit back down.

"I just we should be the ones who leave then." the old white women said getting up and leaving with the old man and two little kids.

"I'm sorry about that. " Luke said.

"Luke, baby you have nothing to be sorry about. " I said

"I should have said something. " Luke said as are pizza made it to your table.

"It all good. " I said getting a slice of pizza.