Three Months After

Luke Pov

It been three months , but Jayla and still not dating. We are becoming closer. The school forgot about the little accident in the cafeteria. Rod abd I are cool, but he still don't trust me. My dad and I got closer over the past three months as well as Rachel and I. Jamie got her a boyfriend and a girl on the side, slut.

My lufe would be perfect it only Jayla and I were dating.

Jayla Pov

It been three months and Luke and I are still not dating. I would love to be his girlfriend, but I don't believe he ready to receive more racist comments about us. I mean we grown closer over the past months and I miss calling him boyfriend. I just want to be in his muscular arms again.

Later that night

My aunt and uncle are gone and the twins are also gone. Luke and I are going to finish up are end of the year project. So he is coming over here. I can't wait it the first time in months since Luke been over in my house alone with me.

"Hey . Luke," I said opening the door for him.

"Hey." Luke said. " I got you something. " Luke said taking out a square box."It was my mother necklaces and I would love it if you wear it." Luke said putting it around my neck.

I didn't know what to say. I can't believe Luke would give me his mother necklace.

"Luke, I don't know what to say. " I said shock.

"What about a thank you. " Luke said walking into the kitchen.

"I can't take this Luke. " I said following Luke into the kitchen.

"Look Jayla I want you to have it and plus of I can't wear it and while I was thinking about her I thought about you. " Luke said putting his arm around my waist.

"Thank you. " I said.

"I know she would have love you. "He said placing his forehead into my forehead.

"My mom would've love you too. " I said looking into his eyes.

Luke lean in to kiss me and I let him. I miss his kisses. I truly forgot the accident that separated Luke and I. Also I know now is that I love him.

Luke Pov

Jayla let me kiss her, it been a while since I kiss her. I now know that she wasnt mad at me anymore. I pick Jayla up and place her on the kitchen table. I continued to kiss her. I force my tongue into her mouth.

Jayla Pov

I couldn't believe I was about to lose my virginity. Luke move his hand under my shirt. I took Luke's shirt off abd he took my off. Luke carried me up into my bedroom and laid me on my bed.

"Make love to me." I said as Luke kisses me on my neck.

"You suee?" Luke ask me before removing my shorts and panties.

I nodded yes and he pulled down my panties and threw them on floor. He took his jeans off and unclasps my bra. We are completely naked. There is nothing between us. Luke position his self on top me.

"I love you Jayla. "Luke said.

"Luke do you have a condom?" I ask him before he stick it in me. He look at me hesitantly.

"No I don't, I didn't know we were going to do this to day." Luke said. "Baby it will be okay, I will pull out. " Luke said.

"Okay just don't come in me." I said.

Luke position him self back on today of me.

"You ready. " Luke ask me.

"Yeah. " I said.

As Luke slide it in me, it was hurting at first, now it nothing but pleasure.

"Ahh. " I moan as Luke pace got faster and faster.

"You like that baby? " Luke ask me.

"I love. " I aaid rubbing my fingernails up and down his back making him also moan just a little.

My moaning got louder and louder. My back started to arch. I was being to come. Luke was also getting to his climax.

" I going to come. " I said moaning, Luke and I came at the same time.

Luke just laid there right beside me. I can't believe I let Luke come inside me. I can't blame him, we were caught up in the moment.

Luke Pov

I can't stop myself, I came right inside of Jayla. I know she didn't mine, we were caught up in the moment. And trust me the moment was amazing.

"I an sorry I couldn't stop myself. " I said wrapping Jayla in my arm. We are still naked and laying in her bed side by side.

"It all good. I can just get the morning after pill." she said.

"Do this mean we are dating again? " I ask Jayla.

"Yes baby. " Jayla said kissing my lips.

"Do kiss me like that if you are not ready for round two." I said playing around.

"Well my be I am." Jayla said climbing on top of me.

Jayla Pov

Luke and I just made love again. I can't believe we just had sex and made love at the same time. I truly love Luke and I will do anything for him. "I love you. " I said rubbing my fingers through Luke hair.

" I love you too. " Luke said turning to face me. " You are so beautiful." Luke said making me smile.

"Thank you. " I said.

"So your aunt and uncle coming back home or I can stay the night? Luke ask me.

"You can stay they won't be back until Sunday night. " I said. It was Friday.

"So I guess I can stay tomorrow too." Luke said.

"Don't over do it. " I said getting up and heading to the shower." Are you coming. " I ask Luke. Luke jump uo as fast as he could and fellow me into the shower.