I Forgive You

Luke Pov

It Tuesday morning and I don't feel like going to school today. So I'm going to stay in bed all day.

"Luke. " Jamie said walking into my room.

"I'm not going to school today. Dad is gone to work and Rachel is going to work they want be back until tomorrow morning so if you would like you can also stay in bed all day. " I said pulling the covers over my head.

"I hope they find out. " Jamie said walking out of my room and out of the door.

I was finally alone and all I can think about is Jayla.

Jayla Pov

I haven't seen Luke all day and it now 4th period. I guess we have to work on the project at his house after school today.

I wish he was here so I would talk to him.

After 4th period

"Hey Jayla. " Jamie said calling me as I walk to my car.

"Hey." I said

"My brother was being lazy today he didn't feel like coming to school today. " Jamie said starring at me like Luke do.

"I can give you his number. If you want to talk to him. He probably not up he can sleep all day. " Jamie said pulling her cell phone out. " He his number."Jamie said writing his number on my hand.

"Thank you. " I said.

"You have some soft hands. " Jamie said before walking off.

"There is something wrong with that girl."I said to myself before getting inside my car.

Luke Pov

I got a text from an unknown number saying, "I'm coming over your house get your ass out of bed and put some clothes on. Oh yea this is Jayla. "

I text her back yea. I got out of bed and put some clothes on.

It take her five minutes to get here.

"Hey." I said opening the door for Jayla.

"Hey."she said walking past me."We need to talk." Jayla said taking a sit on the sofa.

"Yeah I know. " I said taking a sit next to her.

"I'm sorry for overacting. " Jayla said.

" No it was my fault. Jayla I'm sorry for doing you wrong. That was just mean and heartless. " I said grabbing her hand and kissing it.

She is so beautiful. I want to tell her how I feel about her. "Luke I really like you. " Jayla said looking into my eyes.

" I like you too." I said starring into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I would love to be more than friends. " Jayla said.

I lean in and kiss her when she said that.

Jayla Pov

Before you know it Luke and I am making out. It is getting heated. I tugged on his shirt making him take it off. I took my shirt off also. Luke pick me up and carry me into his bedroom. He place me on his bed and climb on top of me. He started to kiss me around my neck and between my breast. I let out a couple of moans.

"You like that." Luke said in a sexy voice.

" I love it. " I said grabbing Luke by his neck and kissing his lips.

I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He continued to kiss my neck. I know what he was doing marking me.

"Pull your pants off." Luke said as he unzipped his own pants. I did want he said. He climb back on top of me and I could feel his you know what getting hard.

"You like that don't you. " I said smiling.

"Shut up. " Luke said in a playful voice.

Luke put his hand down in my panties and begin to rub me.

"Ahh. Ahh. " I said moaning.

He began to rub me in a faster paste before sticking his finger inside me.

"Feel good?" Luke ask me.

"Yeah. " I said

Luke pull down my panties and start giving me oral.

I started to moan but this time louder.

" Say my name. " Luke said

"Luke. " I said moaning. I begin to rub my fingers into Luke hair.

I was going to cum.

" I coming. " I said as Luke begin to finger me and he continued to gave me oral. I came.

"You taste so good Baby." Luke said licking his fingers.

As Luke pull down his boxer I see his big man hood again. This time it was up close. "Damn. " I said out loud and making Luke smiling.

"What can I say. " Luke said. "Im bless." he said climbing back on top of me. Before he could put it in me my phone rings. " Hello." I answer.

"Im on my way home." Aunt Lia said.

I jump and push Luke off of me.

"Okay." I said putting my panties back on. By the time I'm off the phone I am dully dress and Luke is also.

"What wrong baby. " Luke ask me.

"My aunt is on the way home. " I said.

"Okay see you tomorrow GIRLFRIEND. " Luke said as he kiss me.

" I like the sound of that." I said before walking out his bed room.