A New Start

"Luke get up, it's time for school." Jamie said walking by my room door.

"I'm not going." I said loud enough for Jamie could hear me. My dad is gone to work and his wife won't be back until Sunday. So I know I will be able to just say in bed until Monday.

"Luke. Don't make me go to school by myself on the first day." Jamie said, walking into my room, and taking a sit on my bed.

"Don't go." I said, pulling the covers over my head, hoping she will leave me alone.

"Luke pleases." Jamie said begging me.

"Okay." I said, giving in. "I be down in a second. " I said, getting out of bed and heading for the showers.
"Luke, hurry up!" Jamie yelled at me. She need to chill, she better be glad I'm going to school today.
"I'm coming." I yelled at her as I grabbed my phone and backpack.
As I walk downstairs, I see Jamie looking pissed at me.
"Jamie let go." I said, gabbing my keys and walking outside the door.

"Right behind you." Jamie said locking the door.

I see Jayla getting into her car with two other girls I wave and got inside my car.

"She's cute."Jamie said, getting into the car with me.

I always forget that Jamie is bisexual, and she loves messing with my girlfriends.

"Yeah, she is." I said, pulling out of the driveway.
"So are you and Lauren still dating. " Jamie asks me as I speed down the road.

"No. We broke up before I left." I said,thinking about Lauren, my ex girlfriend, for the first time since the move.

"Why?" Jamie asks pissing me off.

This girl can talk. She can't let nothing go.
"Because she is a hoe, and I know if we were still dating that she will eventually cheat on me. " I said shutting Jamie up for a few seconds.

"You don't know that. She could be faithful. " Jamie said, making me laugh.

"Jamie, really, Lauren, being faithful. She cheated on Shawn with me." I said. Shawn was one of my best friend until I let Lauren in between our friendship.

"She could have changed. " Jamie said as I pulled up into the school campus. I am so glad the school is not far from our home.

"Are you ready." I ask Jamie before cutting the car off. For some reason I am nervous. It feels like the first day of preschool, or worse freshman year of high school. I just need to get over it and act like a senior.

"Yeah. Let go." she said, getting out of the car. I followed right behind her. As the butterflies fly in my stomach.

Jayla Pov
I see Luke and I guess his sister before heading out for school.

"Who was that." Latoya asks me as I waved back at Luke.

"He new here. I met him yesterday at school." I said, getting into the car.

"New white boy at school. Dem white girls are going to cut up." Shatoya said. She wasn't lying every time we get a new white boy the white girls go crazy.

"And he cute. " Letoya said as I pulled out the driveway. I hope Luke and I have at least one class together, I want to get to know him, as friends nothing more.
I glad it doesn't take long to get to school because the twins are getting on my nerves with all this talking.
"Who do you think is going to be the first girl to date Luke?" Latoya asks as we pulled onto the school campus.
"I bet one of the cheerleaders." Sha'Toya said as she and LaToya got out of the car leaving me there alone for a second to clear my mind from their talking.