The funeral

All that i could think about was the fact that this is not needed. Majority of the teachers came to my mothers funeral and I felt like chasing them away while screaming how much of a monster my mother really was.

The funeral wasn't much. Just a priest that Mr Hugo knows, a few of my teachers and Tiffany. I guess you can say that it was a depressing funeral because I could see the confusion and pity i saw on the teachers faces when they realized that I am now alone. 

To be honest I didn't want any of my teachers at the funeral because they are all going to treat me differently now. 

In fact I didn't want anyone there.

I didn't want there to be a funeral in the first place.

Looking at the door where everyone is leading out, I let out a sigh of relief at the fact that this is all over.

"Are you okay?" Tiffany says walking towards me

"Yeah. Just tired"

"Same here. Its been a long day. I think I'm going to head home now. Is that fine by you?" She asks with a tired smile on her face.

I give her a smile and nod. " Of course, I'll be okay. You can go" I say while pushing her towards the door.

"You sure? I am more than willing to stay you know?" she protests

"Tiffany leave. I don't need to stay okay? I'm okay" I say with a smile on my face

"Okay okay. I'll call you as soon as I get home okay? You better answer your phone!" She yells as she walks to her car.

"I will!" I yell back "Hey Tiffany!"

She turns around." Yeah?"

"Thanks for today. You really didn't have to come." I say to her

"Save it Wendy. Your my friend" she says right before she enters her car and drives off.