Apologies

I can't sleep

I keep tossing and turning in bed cause every time I close my eyes the image of my mother on the floor appears.

I decide to go to the kitchen to get some water to drink. Quietly opening the door I head for the stairs and tip toe my way down.

To my relief the kitchen is empty when I walk in. I start looking for a glass to drink water with. With a defeated sigh I decide to drink water later when Tiffanys awake.

I turn to leave the kitchen when Thomas enters .

Shirtless

I stop dead in my tracks and stare at his sculptured body. The body that I can imagine and almost feel against mine. The body that my hands are desperate to touch.

Snap out of it Wendy! !

Remember he doesn't want you here.

Doesn't want you at all.

Maybe he won't see me?

"Why are you up Wendy? " Thomas asks me in his sleepy voice

Okay he sees me

"Uh I um....came for a glass of water but couldn't find the glasses so I'm just going to uh...go to bed." I said in a rush

Thomas reaches into a cupboard and takes a glass out.

But I swear I checked I there and there were no glasses .

He pours some water and gives me the now water filled glass.

"Thanks.." I say taking the glass from his hand.

"No problem. I also can't sleep." He says taking out his own glass and instead of pouring water like he did with mine ,he pours himself some Orange juice from the fridge.

A light laugh escapes my lips.

"What? What's funny?" Thomas asks with a confused look on his face.

I chuckle. "Nothing. It's just that I thought you'd be the kind of guy that drinks straight out of the bottle not what you just did." I finish off.

He smirks.

"Oh so in other words you thought I was a disgusting pig?" He asks with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"No! No I'm not saying that at all. I'm actually complimenting you in a way. I mean no I'm not.....but.....I am.....?" I say frantically.

I don't know what to say

Next thing I know Thomas is laughing his ads off.

"Why are you laughing ?" I ask him

"Nothing, nothing . Just playing around." He says sobering up and a smile creeps on his face.

Thomas looks at me and seriousness is written on his face.

Okay?

"Wendy. I just want to say sorry for how I was earlier. I list my temper and I took it out on you. So........ uh yeah sorry.." Thomas says looking at everything but at me.

I try my best not to laugh at how awkward he looks right now. It's pretty clear that he is not used to apologising to people and the fact tgat he is to me is quiet cute.

"It's okay Thomas I understand." I tell him smiling.

He looks at me as if I just told him that it's raining McDonalds outside.

I wish

"You understand? You sure you understand? As in your not angry?" He says looking at me as if I'm a confused person.

I laugh. " Yes Thomas I understand"

He smiles. " Oh okay. Uh.....so..." he trails off and runs his fingers through his hair. That's when I realise that he is still shirtless

God? Why is he so beautiful.

"Uhm..... Im going to bed now that I got my water. Thanks again." I say setting the glass down I the kitchen counter.

Al the while my eyes couldn't keep looking at his body.

Wendy stop!

I quickly turn around and hurry my way out of the kitchen before he thinks I'm a weirdo and notices I've been starting at his body shamelessly.

Well I'll definitely not be able to sleep after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi hi.

Well it's been a long time since an author's note. And this one won't be long. Just wanted to ask you guy's to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE please.

Love
Zee