11: Cecelia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved  @ 2011 Katrina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke when I felt a small finger poke me in my cheek. Then there was an awfully cute giggle followed by a laugh that sounded like bells.

“Uncle Chase, its is time to getted up.” A child’s voice told me while I was still half asleep.

"Uhh. Five more minutes," I told her

"Okaaaaay," A singsong voice told me. " Don't say I didn't warn you."

I jumped up and tickled Sienna until she was screaming, “Uncle Chase, stop-ed-ed it. I has to pee pee!”

“Ew, don’t pee on me.” I told her.

“Them don’t tickles me.” She said as I held her.

"Well then kid, don't wake me up from my sleep." I said playfully

"Piper and Auntie Rilee were gonnas putted on makeup on you. Auntie Rilee said yous was uglys." She giggled as I playfully glared at my sister and Piper who were sitting on the end of the bed , hiding makeup behind their back with innocent looks on their faces. Rilee had a smirk on her face that resembled my own. Piper tried to hold a small smile back. They both burst out laughing and Piper rolled off the bed.

"I knew you would fall for me," I winked at Piper as she rolled her eyes.

"Uh, Of course you did," She said as she got up off the floor.

"Where's Eliza?" I asked them as Sienna sat in my lap and played with my hands.

"She went to get breakfast." Rilee said shuddering. I knew how she felt about vampires feeding on humans. They had to eat so it wasn't really entirely their fault.

"Why? Nanna is cooking breakyfast." Sienna asked as she referred to my mom as Nanna. Everyone thought of my mother as someone other than just the Alpha's wife; whether it be Mom, sister, aunt, nanna.

"Because she's-" My sister started to tell her about vampires.

"She's silly." Piper interrupted before my sister could finish her sentence. I knew Piper didn't want Sienna to learn about vampire's yet. Hell, I didn't even know about vampires until I was 12. 

"Oh." Sienna said as she went back to playing with my hands. She immediately accepted the answer and thought about something else. 

"Speaking of breakfast, let's go get ourselves some." I said as I picked up and carried Sienna down stairs with everyone behind me.

"Oh Chase dear, i'm glad you came down. Your food was starting to get cold." My mom said as she handed me my plate before scurrying off to help one of the other children with breakfast. 

"Thanks Mom," I called after her 

"Welcome Hun Bun," She shouted back from the other room. I saw my younger sister Cecelia sitting at the table, reading this new book she got from her favorite series. 

"Hey Cece, What ya' reading?" I asked her as I sat down beside her. 

"A book, not that you've read one before ' Hun Bun'," Cece mocked before she ignored me again and went back to reading

"CECELIA," Mom said warningly 

"I'm joking around with my brother Mom." She told her 

"I have read one before, Cece," I told her as I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Sure. For your information, I'm reading Bloodlines by Richelle Mead," She said as she read again.

"They are sort of accurate with them," I told her, reffering to the vampire monarchy. 

"Yeah, maybe about the monarchy but according to them, we don't exist," She scoffed

"Alchemists are rare, they don't have a whole communtiy to them. Humans are stupid," I said.

"They aren't stupid, their views are just different. It's not like they know any better," She said, trying not to insult the humans. 

"I guess their views are funny," I shrugged. Cece discreetly tried to take my bacon and I let her. I flicked her nose, right after and she smiled at me. She put a  book marker in her book and placed it down right next to her.

"How are things going with you know who?" She whispered as she faced me. She is the only one apart from Hayden, Miles, and Micha that know about my mate.

"Not good. She want's nothing to do with me." I said sadly. I hated thinking about her rejection because it brought too much pain to my chest.

" Well, fight for her. Show her that you aren't going anywhere. Don't be stupid Chase," Cece scolded me.

"What am I supposed to do then, Cecelia," I snapped as I thought of the times when I tried when I first found out about us being matess.

"I don't know, not what you're doing now. Chase, the Elder wolf soul's didn' t mess up when they put you and your mate together. I've seen the look you give Piper. You're still in love with her. The past is the past Chase. Your not her Mate, so prove to your that you are!" She said irritated. 

"I've tried, I made an effort. I don't know what else to do." I sulked

"Chase, I don't know what to tell you. First start off by telling Piper you found your mate, so she doesn't get hurt later." Cece said leaning on one hand.

"The girls have met her, what am I supposed to say ' Oh hey Piper, i found my mate. She's the sister of the other Alpha you have to see. She hates me but that's okay, I've got you,' " I said sarcastically. 

"Not funny Chase," Cece said , giving me the ' be serious ' look. 

"I don't know what to do to prove to her!" I whined

"Yeah, I've heard you the first 20 times. Sitting here and feeling sorry for yourself isn't gonna help. Ask Eliza, maybe she can help," Cece suggusted

"Yeah, maybe. Did Eliza say when she would be back," I wondered

"She didn't say, but I bet-" Cecelia said before she got interrupted

"MICHA!" Rose, My mate's little sister, screamed as she ran into our house. My mother met her awhile ago and gave her full permission immediately when she found out she was Micha's mate. Rose's clothes were torn and she was barefoot when she ran in. Micha ran down the stairs where he was cleaning his room.

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He worried as he immeadiately ran toward her. 

"I-I-I'm fine," She panted

"What's the matter?" He said worriedly 

"It's Adara. Help me please!" She begged loudly. Adara was hurt. My mate was hurt. I glanced at Cece. She smirked and I knew immediately what my plan was.