3: STOP RAPING PENGUINS

• Dedicated to Partner in Crime

ADARA POV

What were they doing here? Was this about my accidental tresspassing last night? I only meant for a run within our borders. I thought my wolf was joking when she said i passed the borders. Tresspassing was punishable by death. DEATH! I am too young to die. I haven't even met my mate yet! Poor him. Finding out his mate...

his one true love...

 his world...

his pride...

his joy...

his heart... 

his soul...

his everything....

he would have lost our body...

our mind...

OUR soul...

Everything would be gone. Usually - i'm not a guy so i don't know- the guy puts his mate before everyone else. Nothing else doesn't matter but her. Her and her happiness. You would do anything even DIE to make her happy. Nothing in the world matters besides her. It's not life that's keeping you living... its her . My mate would be heartbroken... oh god... i can't believe i did this to him.

'Shut Up, Adara! God! Our mate is right in front of us. This Alpha. He's our mate.'  My wolf snapped at me. I looked at him staring at me. All i saw in his piercing jade green eyes was unconditional, irrevocable, undeniable, pure love or adoration. Oh . Mm. Gee. I FOUND MY MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found my mate.

I found him.

" I would like to formally introduce myself. I'm Chase Thornhart, Son of Alpha Thornhart, soon to be Alpha and you are?" He smiled, looking specifically at me. Alpha.. Omg. I have the Alpha gene but if we are mates then.. oh crap. Dad hates the Thornhart pack but Mrs. Chase Thornhart. It was a really good name.

"Adara. Adara Colton. Daughter of Alpha Colton , one day Lunna Alpha." I said looking at him.

"Declan Colton. Adara's older better looking twin. One day Beta." Delcan said trying to take the attention of me.

"Tristan. Soon to be Alpha." Tristan said.  It seemed like the guys on the other side were about to introduce themselves but Chase stopped them.

"Hayden, Brody, Miles, and the little one over there is Micha." Chase said pointing them out."Hayden's my Beta." Micha was glaring at Chase. Hmm. Maybe because he called him little one. Hell i'd be pissed too.

"Well. Introduction is over. What do you guys want?" I said cutting to the point.

"Well yesterday, we caught you trespassing on our land. We went to confront you but you ran. Specifically into me. You passed out so i had my sister put some clothes on you and i left you in your room. You got lucky, Adara. We are not usually this lenient. I came to inform you that this is not to happen again. " Chase said looking at me, warning me.

"Well , Mr.Thornhart," I said using the same tone he did " Let this be a warning to you. Do not come into my home and tell me what it is i can and can't do. Are we clear?" Shit. An english accent slipped out of me.Usually that only happens when i'm pissed. I went to boarding school in London for a couple of years. This is my first year back since i was 13. I'm turning 17 in two months. Four years in England.  

BAMMM!

"Sorry, Adara!!" Jasper and Rose screamed from above.

"YOU UGHH! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I stood up, screaming! It hurt like hell but I had to. They ran down the stairs. Rose was covered in pillow feathers while Jasper was covered in nail polish. I heard a couple of gasps. Declan laughed his ass of while Tristan smirked. He tried so hard not to laugh but him and Declan ended up laughing like hyenas.