Suck it up barry-leonard

(A/n)-there might be a whole bunch of Leonard so ya
................................
You were in star labs just a causal day,you know teasing Cisco about how geeky he is, the usual.

Out of nowhere Barry came in scared to death."Guys we're in trouble!!"Barry shouted running to the computer quickly checking something.

Cisco ran to him"What's wrong?!"he asked quickly peering over his shoulder."water meta"he said as cisco ran to a computer"more detail Barry!"cisco shouted "oh!umm,short hair ,scary white eyes with water pouring out-"he was cut off "Got it!"he said showing the computer with the meta.Barry runs off.

Few hours later.let's say it didn't go too well.Barry was soaking wet,"yep didn't go well"you said lightly snickering.

"How do we stop them?"Barry asked taking off his mask."I have and idea"you simply say handing him a towel and walking outside and calling your boyfriend.

3 rings he picks up"hello?"he says tiredly.he must of been sleeping."hey,babe I need you to come to star labs,and bring your cold gun."you stated as you waited for a response.

"Why?"he asked still tired,"we need help with a meta"you simply stated."okay fine"he said clearly annoyed."I will let you rob a bank and stop Cisco alarm before they hear it"you said.

"Deal"was all he said as you hung up walking in."I called someone that can help"you said taking a seat by Cisco."and that someone iiisss?" Cisco asked dragging the is."you have to wait."you simply stated earning a groan from the both if them.

Few hours later snart walked in.cisco immediately jumped up."No,nononono,what the hell is he doing here?!"barry shouted. "I know you hate him but he's the only person I knew who could help so suck it up Barry!"I replied.

"Guys the meta is in the building!"Cisco stated running to a computer."let's go Barry"snart smirked walking out if the room."you owe me"Barry said going after him.

After the whole mess you waited for snart outside the main room.you fiddling with your sleeves when snart walked up to you."don't forget your end of the deal."she said looking down at you . he was fairly taller than you .

You smiled "of course not"you went on your toes and kissed him.he place his hands on your waist and kissed back.he pulled back"see ya"he said walking out if the building.

"ah-" cisco started."No cisco"you smirked."dammit!"