work harder-"The criminals"

(I was blushing while writing this your welcome Note:that this was at the top of my head not an episode and thats your outfit for after in the book so ya)

Unedited

Let's say the past few days on the waverider was......intresting.Snart and Mick having been....how you say....flirting.Which is normal for Len but....mick?

Let's just say it wasn't normal flirting like,they were competing to see how you react.you blush very easily so that was a disadvantage.

It was a "Normal"day in the waverider as you waiting for the team to return from their mission.OH!did I mention you have healing powers able to heal anything by singing a song but with smaller wound just by touching them they heal.YEP!very handy.

Just then everyone entered battered brusies but,like always mick and Len came in with the most and larger wounds. You sigh

"Can you guys be more careful!?"you shout walking to the team healing all their small wounds "can't promise you that Green bean~"snart said mockling as you blush healing his smaller wounds as you walk over to mick and heal his smaller wounds too."Thanks toots"he said winking,you sigh.

You grab both of their wrist and make them sit down as you heal the larger wounds lets just say,it took away as they through you off a "couple" of times.once you were done and walked off the both wistled at you as you walked away.which resulted to them death glaring each other.

You were in the kitchen drinking water,when mick walked in."Hey mick!"you said smiling from ear-to-ear.he cleared his throat"I need to say something"he stated

You raised your eyebrow"sure what's wrong?" You asked worried about him.you took a sip of your water."I lo-" He was cut off by Gideon"Mr.Rory,Miss.(Y/L/N),Mr.Hunter needs you both in the control room"mick grunted in annoyance and walked out."Thanks Gideon "you say confused the way mick acted "Your welcome"she says "Leaving" the kitchen.

You walked into the main control room.Rip was explaining that they were in the old western times.but you were distracted as Len kept glancing at you and every time you caught him he winked.Rip was going on about hiding for awhile meaning at least a month from vandal in the country side.

"Now go get changed, Gideon has your clothes in your rooms ready"Rip said ushering you guys out of the room.you got to your to room and saw your outfit and sighed. You walked put with the clothes on and grabbed your guns.

Everyone was at the storage cargo room(?) Waiting for you.as soon as you came mick and snart stared at you make you sifted uncomfortably catching Sara's eye. As you walked in the town you and Sara went to the bar
"So,you,snart and mick"she said taking a shot."what do you mean?"you asked confused.taking a sip from your drink."Come on you like them,the way they acted around you"she says making your checks blush slightly.

You played with your hand."its just the way they are Sara " you say avoiding looking at her "really whenever has Mick said "toots" or them both whistling at you?"she explained.you did like both of them...

Holy shit....you like them.your mind just exploded

Just as you were gonna tell Sara  a drunk man walks in,as he walks in Sara is no longer at your side."Shit"you mubble under your breath.

"Hey" he says leaning on the count "Howdy!"you say smiling like you usually do.he looked you up and down."What's a pretty thang like you by-yourself?"he said placing his hand on you thigh.

You shift uncomfortably"no reason that concerns you"you simply reply moving his hand away.he frowns "why so shy~?"he wisphers as you jumped away from your seat walking out,running outside.

You walked to the center of the town."come on doll what's wrong?!" He said walking after you.just then a gun shot was herd , you wip your head around and see his hat blown off. Len was standing behind him
"The lady doesn't want to talk,so if I were you I would leave her alone"he says playing with His gun.the man was sweating"Y-yes sir-r" he said stuttering."Get out of here"Len said as the man ran away grabbing his hat.

"You ok?"Len says walking to you.through pure habbit you hugged him."yea"you mubble pulling away.walking away cautiously. Leaving him smirking like an idiot on the center of town.

It was midnight and you were outside looking at the stars admiring them.there were not many star in Central city,so you were memorized.the way they shined,how many there were.

"Isn't it dangerous to be out at night by your self?"Some one shouted.you turned around,it was Mick."I should ask the same thing for you"you said giggling as he walks over to you.

"Why are out here any way ?" He asked confused why you were outside."looking at the stars,there aren't many in central city"you answer staring at the sky while mick stares at you."well im going to bed"you kissed his cheek
"Night mick"you say walking away to your room in the local  inn.

Meanwhile Sara is talking to snart."come on its obvious that you like her"she said trying to convince the the if that he dose like her."And what if I do?"he asked raising and eyebrow."because if you don't tell her mick will first and take her away from you"she said hoping to get through his thick minded head.he looked down thinking. Sara was still talking but he zoned out thinking about you.

You woke up to a knock at the door.you got out of bed and opened,it
Snart And mick ."get dressed and met us out side."was all they said walking out to let you get dressed.you got dressed and walked out side to saw 3 horse mick and Len were on 2 meaning one was sent for you.you climes on the horse and followed them.

You were in a field full of flowers. you jumped off your horse walking around the flowers . "so the reason why we wanted you here is bec-"snart was cut off by mick"to see who you like"Len rolled his eyes"me or mick"he said.

You were gonna say a name then you decided to tease them."Your gonna work harder to get me boys"you say jumping on your horse and riding off,leaving them in the feild.

They were both smirking their ass off.

1133 words BOOM done hope you in joy it its 1am so night people!

Seet ya writers and artists