Drunk-leonard snart

With the help of Miss_Random_Lady

Imagine: your boyfriend snart getting drunk at a party and starts to sing and serenade you

you now regret taking snart to this party now,shockingly he got drunk some how cause you never saw him have many drinks but somehow he got drunk and you had to take care of him,mick was passed out, who knows where ray and Kendra are , Sara is at the dance floor with snart , Jacksons flirting, stien and rip stayed in the waverider so here you are the last sober one to look after him.

You kept distance but had an sharp eye on them making sure they didn't do anything stupid . it was kinda cute to see him having fun and not being serious all the time. You giggle at the way he dance's.the way he doesn't have a care in the world but what was more funny is the headache after tonight.

You start chuckling to yourself.you lift your head up to see snart on stage holding the microphone "ThIs goes to My GiRlfriNd (y/N)~!" He's shouts slurring his words.your face goes bright red as he starts singing "My heart will go on" to be honest he wasn't that bad but mostly you were laughing as he sang the song lucky you filmed it ."(Y/n) CoMe sing foR uS ~!" You look up and quickly start deinying but the start chanting your name (Y/N)!
(Y/N)!
(Y/N)!
(Y/N)!
you gave in and walked up on stage and grabbed the mic kissing snart on the check walking up and the starts play wrecking ball

After your song finished you walked done and started collecting the team and started to head back and snart having you to help keep balance he was going in about how lucky he was to have a girl named "(Y/N)" you just giggled as you head back to the ship

"Where have you been its 5 am?!"rip shouts as I walk InWith snart "and what happened to him?!" He says pointing at snart fast asleep, "he's drunk imma put him to bed." You say taking him to his bed tucking him in kissing him on the head walking out.

In the morning he woke up with a head ache going into the command room."morning" he says tiredly holding his head
"what happened?" You giggled,"you got drunk do you remember anything ?" You said smirking "no" he said as you started sing in a wispher "forever this way~" he goes pale
"that I do remember" he says "don't tell anyone " he say glaring "OK I won't tell but SHOW!" You say showing the video , you start running "(Y/N)!" He runs after you.

Hope you enjoy thanks Miss_Random_Lady for helping check her imagines book out !