||KIDNAPPED||

R

ay:

Ray had been looking for you in the waveriderfor hours, when he stumbled across your room and found a not on your bed.he walked in,thinking that you had gone for a walk and left him a not but was shocked to find what it read. He raced back to the main control room."GUYS(y/n)hasbeenkiddnappedandtheyaregonnahurtherand-!"Kendra cut him off by placing a hand on his shoulder.
"Ray slow down what's wrong?"he sighed runing his hands down his face .
"(Y/N) has been kiddnaped and they said their gonna hurt them if we don't give them what they want"
"And that is?"Sara asked "I don't know it didn't say"rip sighed turning his back towards thr team
"they want me"
Ray looked at rip confused and scarred
"why?"
Silence was all they got

Leonard:

You had just been kiddnaped by vandal savages thugs (?) While the rest of the team was fighting the rest off.
"WE NEED TO FALL BACK!"Kendra shouted as she knocked out a guy behind her

"YOUR RIGHT!" Rip shouted as he turned to run back"WE ARENT LEAVING (Y/N)!"Leonard yelled freezing two people walking towards Rip ."Well we can't fight so FALL BACK!"snart was reluctant to go back but did any ways.when they boreded the ship snart spoke up.

"we need to get her back"Rip turned to him scoffing him
"we are preventing the lost of your love and we going to prevent mine,understand"he stated staring right into rips eyes rip was reluctant "Fine"

Mick:

You were in walking around Russia with mick while you waited for feedback from Rip.it was frezzing but once again it was beautiful,snow was falling in the most beautiful way.but then a you saw was black.

You started kicking and screaming for mick to help.while you were walking 3 thugs came out of nowhere and attacked the both of you .

.mick couldn't do anything cause he was busy being held by the 2 men. The other threw you over their shoulder and dragged you away.

Once he was back on the waverider he demanded you to be found other wise the would be no ship