i think i fell to far..-Leonard snart

You had been dating Leonard for at least 3 weeks and well lets say your cousin Cisco didn't approve of it.Of course he didn't,Leonard did kidnapped him and his brother,hurt Dante AND make him tell him who the flash was.

You were currently in star labs drawing next to Cisco waiting for Barry to come back from training."so..(Y/N)-"you cut Cisco off be he could continue"Yes me and Snart are still dating,No i'm not breaking up with him"you replied not taking your eyes off the sketch.

"come on (y/n)! he's a criminal!"he shouted at you.You giggled this was the 5th time this week.before you answered you sighed"1-he isn't what he seems and 2- i should ask the same thing" you say with a smirk.

"first off don't smirk like that you look like him"he stated as you continued sketching"second what do you mean?"he asked confused."Come ON! you don't think lisa talks to me" you say once again smirking.his face goes bright red.just then barry runs in.

"hey guys"he said trying to catch his breath,"hey barry im heading out to get coffee want any?" you asked packing you stuff."im fine,cisco how about you?"he asked turning to Cisco who was red to the face."W-what?oh!no"he said still shocked of what you said.You smirked walking out.

As you were getting coffee someone grabbed you from behind nearly making you drop your coffee you turn to see.Leonard,you turned around and hugged him.he hugged back,you realsed "what are you doing here Lenny?"you asked taking a sip of you coffee.

"I need yo-...Barry's help"he stated."with what?" you asked rasing an eyebrow."let's say a meta"was wall the information he gave you before kissing your cheek"don't forget to tell him me at the usual!"he reminded you before leaving the shop.

You went back to star labs and went to look for Barry,placing your stuff down.Barry was in the basement,"hey Barry"you said grabbing his attention."yes?"he said turning to you

"Snart needs your help he said meta and to met in the usual place?" You said still not knowing what that ment.he sighed and walked out.

Barry went to the bar where they usual "bump" into each other.he spots him in a booth eating chips,he walks over . "you wanted to talk to me?"barry asked sitting down."ah,yes I have a little problem that I need help with."he stated"yeah (Y/N) said meta"Barry told snart"not the reason,I didn't want (Y/n) involved in this."snart started"then what's wrong?"barry asked getting annoyed."my old man is out of prison and well let's say he wants me to do something that fit in our "Agreement"."snart quoted agreement
"Then how am I ment to help?"Barry asked as he rested in the booth."he has my sister,and if I don't kill "The flash" and bring him to my dad my sister ...well you get"he said avoiding eye contact for a second like he was holding in tears.

"So you want me to play dead?"he said as he raised an eyebrow."that's the plan Barry"snart replied taking a bite of his fries."how do I know you not lying?"he asked.

Snart looked right in barry's eyes."I would do anything for my sister"Barry sighed"but (y/n)-"snart caught him off

"She's not getting involved"snart stated"she's gonna be back up if things go bad,otherwise I can't help"Barry argued back."fine,oh and thanks for the food"was all leonard said walking away when a waiter came and handed barry the bill.

Barry was in star labs looking for you.you were resting on the chair when Barry walked in."what's up?"you said opening an eye."snart lied about it being a meta,he didn't want you involved but we need your help.So get changed."he said running and changing

After you got changedin your black suit with a cat collar and black mask you asked"then what did he need help with?" He turns to you,"his farther has his sister ,and he needs me"dead "so I'm the bait he grabs his sister and I catch his farther and end this."he stated."and were do I fit in this?"you asked placing a hand on your hip.

"You are back up just in case anything happens,let's go"

By the time you got there you saw snart."so what do we do?"you asked
Snart replied "you stay hidden in the vents above,barry will play bait I get my sister barry gets him done"he said clapping his hands.

Barry laid down while you were in the vents and snart dragged him to his father .

"Well done my son!"his father said placing a hand on smarts shoulder making him flinch.his father stared at barry body"now your end of the deal"snart asked.Lisa was standing behind them.

"Just to make sure you aren't lying"his father pulled out a gun and aimed it at Barry head.you gasped and moved closer.snart eyes widen.before his father pulled the trigger you jumped at him and scratched his face

"AH FUCK!"his father shouted hold his now bleeding cheek.barry was trying to stay still and still seem "dead".

"Freeze her"he farther ordered him.he lifted his gun and pointed at it at you with sad eyes.your eys widened "FREEZE HER ,NOW!"he couldn't he placed his gun down and looked away."you little shit ,I do it my self"he snatched his gun off snart And fired at you."NO!"snart shouted, barry quickly pushed you out of the way.he grabbed Lisa quickly."you son of a bitch!"he said about to smack him.

then barry quickly hit his farther at the back if his head,knocking him out.
You ran to snart and hugged him.he hugged back nor caring that barry was there .Barry untied Lisa and you ran to her and hugged her ."Thanks you mistake."she said to her brother."no problem bitch"he replyed back.

"Thanks barry I owe you big time"snart said walking to."love you"he said "love you too"you replied