NIGHTMARES

The nightmare
It was dark...
You were tied to something cold and hard.you tried to move back was held back from something.
"HELLO?!" You called out hoping anyone would hear,sadly no one did...
Until you herd footsteps a black figure appeared into the room.
"Im gonna have fun with you" he said with a raspy voice.
He picked something from a table full of tools.
He stepped into the light and revealed himself as
Vandal savage
Your breath hitched as he walked closer."dont worry dear this wont hurt" he said as he plunged it into..

Rip hunter:
you woke up clearly scared about what justed happen but Rip wasn't in bed ,so you walked to his office and saw him asleep on his desk.you walk up to him and slightly tap him"rip?" You said quietly.he stirred "what are you doing up its late?" He asked compelety confused ."nightmare,vandele savage." Was all you said.he sits you on his lap,"its OK he's not here your safe."he wisphered as you hugged and drifted off to sleep.

Ray:
You jumped up clearly waking up ray "WHAT HAPPENED?! ,ARE YOU OK?!
ARE YOU HURT!?" He said quickly as you giggled and hugged him he was clearly confused, he hugged back"so are you OK?" You Giggled still a bit scared "yea"you said lying back down with him cuddling while he stroked your back.

Leonard:
you jolted up holding the scream from your mouth try not to wake up Leonard next to but with no vale you screamed with him jolting"what happended!?" As soon as he sat up you hugged him and sobbed in his chest , he sighed "nightmare?" You nodded and whimpered he hugged back kissing you eyes.you hugged him till you fell back to sleep the rest of the night you both cuddled while he stroked you hair.

Mick:
you were sitting up baling your eyes out silently with mick next to sleeping you really didn't want to wake him since he usually gets mad but you really need something or .....mainly someONE to hug.mick stirred in his sleep slowly waking "hey....what wrong?"he ask groaning while rubbing his eyes "nothing go back to sleep.he hugs you as cried ,"I h-just had a bad dream don't worry" you assured him he pulled you close as you fell asleep again.