Chapter 16

Chapter 16 

"Never have I ever broken a bone," Laura started out. I took a sip of my beer, it burned my throat but I ignored it. Walter had taken a drink along with Jenna, Harry and Zayn. I smiled, this was going to be a long night. A very drunk long night at that. 

"Never have I ever... wow, I've done way to much. Okay, Never have I ever kissed a stranger," I said, it was the best thing I could come up with. Harry and Rylee both took a sip. I smiled, this was a good game to learn things about people. 

"Never have I ever killed a person," Jenna said. I sighed and took a sip along with Walter and Rylee, the alcohol never seized to burn in my throat.  

"Never have I ever been to jail," Liam said. I smiled, this was one thing that I hadn't done. Harry was the only one to take a drink. He smirked, he had taken a drink almost every time some one's turn passed.  

"Never have I ever tried to be a vegetarian," Harry said. Louis, Niall and Rylee took a large sip, I grinned as I remembered Rylee's attempt. She was all happy until some one offered her a hamburger, she caved immediately and said that a life without meat would never be the life for her. 

"Never have I ever been stabbed," Rylee said. I took a sip along with Walter and Jenna. It didn't surprise me though, with all the danger we were in we got hurt a lot, it was unavoidable for us. It was something that came by everyday. 

"Never have I ever gone skinny dipping," Zayn said. Louis sighed and took a sip. 

"I'm starting to regret this game, everyone always uses this to annoy me!" Louis whined. Everyone laughed. 

"Never have I ever worn a dress," Niall said. Rylee, Jenna, Laura, Louis, Zayn and I all took a drink. I gave the guys an odd look along with the girls and Walter. 

"It's better if you don't ask, it's a very long story," Zayn said before I could ask any questions. I laughed at him along with everyone else, except for Louis who was suffering all the same. I grinned at him once I'd gotten all of my laughing out. 

"Never have I slept with some one on the first date," Walter said. Harry was the only one who took a sip, this game definitely said something about a person. I've probably learned more about the guys here then I have anywhere else, I've learned that they love to have a good time. 

"Never have I ever gone a full day without food," Niall said, that was something that I knew well. Everyone laughed, Rylee, Laura, Jenna, Walter and I all took a sip. We were returned with strange looks. 

"I did a few famines a few years back, one in the agency during my training and one with the high school in grade 10," I explained. They all nodded in understanding.  

"My turn!" Laura said. "Never have I ever eaten a bug." I smiled and took a drink, across the room I saw Harry opening another drink, Liam took a sip along with Zayn. I smiled, I remembered Africa well. My mission there was one of my more undercover and extreme missions, I loved the zip lining in the jungle the best though. 

"Let's see, never have I ever told anyone my last name," I said honestly. When I got to the agency I told them who my parents were, not who I was. No one except for the directed and my family know my last name and it didn't bug me the least. Everyone took a sip and I smiled to myself, I was one of the few people who were so private. Even in the agency I was considered a totally secret agent, as secret as they came. 

"You've really never told anyone your last name?" Harry asked me. I could tell he was drunk, he was already slurring. I smiled and nodded. 

"Never have I ever been called royalty," Jenna said, I smiled. This had come up in Peru, some one had mistaken me for the princess who I was on a mission to save. I took a sip along with Louis, Harry and everyone else. I laughed, this one I thought to be a popular one for a lot of people but not in a group of spies and One Direction.