Chapter 13

Chapter 13 

When I woke up my wrists were sore but other then that all I had was the familiar killer head ache at the back of my head. Everything around me was black but I knew it was the room, not me. I could tell I'd been drugged by how slowly my brain was moving. 

The only thing I could see through the blackness was 6 other lumps of darkness. I kind of crawled over them but it took awhile. Once I got there I knew who they were. I went straight for Malcolm, they all had their eyes and mouths covered so they couldn't do much. Everyone was still asleep, Malcolm and I had been tied the same but the boys had their hands tied behind their backs. They probably thought we were less of a threat. That meant they didn't know. 

I moved forwards to the boys and made it so they could all hear and speak, I would wait till they woke up to untie their hands. Just then Harry started to move, I decided to help him. I moved closer to him and shook him awake. Even in the darkness I could see his eyes open. 

"Where are we?" he asked me.  

"In a dark room, that's all that I know. We need to get out though so help me wake everyone up," I told him. I saw him nod and we started to move between the guys, I woke Liam and Zayn and Harry woke up Louis and Niall. I finally moved onto Malcolm, shaking him gently. His eyes fluttered open in the darkness. We had moved into a small circle. 

"Is everyone okay?" I asked. After a moment of waiting Louis was the one to answer. 

"Who are you? Cause you're definitely not Charlotte," he said with a grim feature. I sighed, I guess they had to learn some time. 

"I'm the person that's going to end up saving your lives. That's all you need to know about me but if you see anyone else in here I'm Charlotte," I said with a glare.  

"Well I for one trust her," Malcolm said. 

"You're probably just like her," Liam said. 

"Well I for one trust them both, wether I know their real names of not," Niall interrupted. Everyone stared at him except for Malcolm and I. 

"You knew along, didn't you?" Liam asked. Niall nodded, something barely noticeable in the darkness of the room. Harry cut in before anyone else could say anything. 

"I knew too," he said. I turned to him then snapped back to Niall. 

"I thought you said wouldn't tell anyone," I said in a disappointed voice. 

"I did but he was going to tell everyone and they'd believe him more then me, he said that if I told him then he wouldn't tell," Niall explained. I nodded in understanding, I fully understood what he did and I would have done it too if I'd been in his place. I turned to everyone else. 

"I know you guys don't really know my brother and I but you have to trust us, if you do then we'll both get out of here safely." 

"You two are brother and sister?" Louis asked. 

"Yes, the first time I ever saw him was in LA in Starbucks. That is why I was totally pissed off at you the other day," I explained. I guess he deserved to know that too. 

"Not to mention it was your 18th birthday," Malcolm said. Everyone but Niall gasped. 

"You're 18?" Liam asked. 

"Yes, I'm very small for my age which made me perfect for this assignment. I hated almost every moment of it though considering I hate your band and music, I have met you before you know," I told them. It took a few minutes to start thinking about it so I gave them another hint. "You guys ruined my life not to long ago." That seemed to give them the head start they needed, it wasn't really that hard actually.