Chapter 15

Chapter 15 

1 Week Later------------------- 

It's been one week. One week since I almost died. One week since I've killed some one. One week in the hospital. One week since Walter said he loved me. I've never really realized how much could happen in one day, one week. Such short amounts of time and so much has happened.  

While in the hospital I was visited everyday by my friends and family, that includes the guys of One Direction. Walter never left my bed side when I was awake. He only ever slept when some one made him and rarely ate any food. He entertained me and filled me in on ever single factor of life outside of the hospital. 

Malcolm and Louis probably came to visit me the most, they never stayed as long as Walter did but they would visit for long hours at a time. They made me smile every time they came in and they would always make jokes to help make me laugh. They helped me through every moment, every second. 

After a week in that hospital room, getting get well soon cards and waiting for my cut to heal more, I finally got to leave. I get to stay in a hotel room with everyone, we got 2 penthouse suites that were across the hall from each other. The guys were staying in the one room and the girls in the other, except for my parents who were sharing a room in the girls' penthouse. 

I was joining them today, right now I was sitting in the limo with Walter who had come with me to make sure I was safe. I still had a large piece of cloth covering my cut which was drenched in disinfectant. They had gotten my suitcase from my hotel room in Paris and brought it up to my room in the hotel. When I got the news that I could leave they sent me my usual sweat pants and tank top. 

"Are you excited to be out?" Walter asked me. I smiled at him, when ever he was in the same room with me he always kept a conversation up. I enjoyed having him around though, his light hearted mood always kept my spirits up. 

"After spending a week in a hospital room I'd be happy for almost anything, it's suppose to be only one more week until I'm able to get back to duty," I told him happily. I loved being a spy, it was the best job ever and I loved it more than anything. I knew it was a dangerous field when I joined but I didn't care, every time I got hurt I didn't care cause all I ever wanted to do was get back to work. 

"We're planning on having a movie marathon tonight with pizza and popcorn and tomorrow night we're all going out to a nice restaurant. The guys all felt bad about you getting hurt so they're paying for the dinners and the commander is have the rooms payed for, they didn't want to make anyone pay for it since you're out of the job for a little while." I smiled, this was going to be awesome. I got to hang out with my family and my awesome friends, yeah I guess after nearly dieing by One Direction and living with them for a week you get close to people. 

"This is going to be awesome, I hope they remember to grab ice cream. Ice cream always makes movies better," I said with a smile. He let out a small laugh, we both made each other laugh a lot while he spent time with me. He were just pulling up to the hotel and I smiled to myself, I couldn't wait to get to spend a week with these people. 

Walter helped me out of the limo and into a wheel chair, I had said that I was fine walking but he'd insisted. I was wheeled into the hotel through the front door, for once there were no fans out crowding the entrance. Security had kept it under full wraps and sent away any directioners that came anywhere near the hotel. 

The lobby was jumbo, high ceiling, love seats, couches, fireplaces and stores everywhere. We went straight to the elevator that was made of glass, it was double sided and on the other side there were three jumbo pools, five hot tubs, four saunas and two jumbo steam rooms, one for girls and one for guys. One pool was a deep on with multiple high dives, another was a wave pool and the third was just a normal pool with six slides leading into it. It was one of the biggest pool areas I've seen because the second area was a water park.