Chapter 10

Chapter 10 

I woke up to the feeling of my ears popping. When I finally managed to open my eyes I saw Malcolm sitting across from me. We must be landing in the plane. I looked around to see something that had me panicking. 

The boys were going through my carry on bag. 

I unbuckled and ran over to them, snatching the gadgets out of their hands on putting them back into the carry on before taking it back to my seat. I cursed under my breath, I must have forgotten to lock it the night before. 

"Don't you guys know it's rude to go through some one's carry on?" I demanded. Louis, who was sitting beside Malcolm across from me, glared at me. 

"Don't you know you're not suppose to hide things from your older brother? Like the answer to why is Henry on the plane with us? And why is your carry on filled with expensive looking electronics?" he said in a harsh tone. I glared at him and he glared back, we stared eye to eye. He stopped after a minute to continue. "Why are your eyes hazel?" 

I gasped and unbuckled before running to the tiny bathroom with my carry on. I pulled out my spare blue contacts and carefully put them in. It took me extra long considering the fact that the plane was starting it's descent into Paris and I was still more then half asleep.  

I walked out and back to my seat where I looked out the window and saw the Eifel tower. I smiled at the beauty of it, I loved it. I pulled out a piece of gum and started chewing on it, I always needed gum for my landing. I dug through my carry on and found my awesome camera, I used a good chunk of my pay checks from my spy job and newspaper job to buy it. I mostly got it for when I went out on location for the paper but I decided to take it with me here because I knew about Paris and I wanted to remember it all. 

I pointed it out the window towards the Eifel tower, I let it focus before I pressed the button down fully. I smiled at the beautiful picture that it took. I turned and started taking pictures of everyone and everything around the cabin. I smiled at how well the pictures were turning out, I had always loved photography. 

"I never knew you were interested in photography," Louis commented when I took a picture of him and Malcolm. 

"I love it, I got the camera for Christmas last year," I told him with a smile. Charlotte had actually told me that she had become interested in photography a little while ago. It was one of the easier lies to give him because of the sliver of truth. 

"Now are you going to tell me where you got all the stuff in the bag from?" he demanded. I smiled at him. 

"Nope, one day the right time may come but right now is definitely not the right time," I told him with a large cheesy grin.  

"Whatever, don't tell me then. I made sure that this hotel room had 6 different sleeping rooms though," he told me while shooting a small glare at Malcolm. A small smile peeked out at his care for the person he thought to be his sister. Most people said that he was too silly and not enough serious but they were wrong, he really could be serious. 

When the plane touched down I had my eyes pretty much glued to the window, I didn't want to miss a minute of Paris. It looked so huge I couldn't help but let my huge grin take over my face. It had been so long since the last time I'd been there. 

Everyone piled out of the plane and we picked up our luggage right before we had to get into the limo to the hotel. The last concert was tomorrow night so we had the rest of today and a good chunk of tomorrow. I was going to enjoy it and go to the Eifel tower.  

"So what are we doing tonight?" I asked the guys. We were driving through Paris now on the way to the hotel and I was pretty much glued to the window. I snapped pictures of anything and everything I thought looked cool.