Chapter 9

Chapter 9 

I woke up extra early and headed downstairs to my friends room, I crept around as quietly as I could so no one else would wake up. I knocked two high and three low before the door opened. Walter was standing in front of me, topless with black pants on. I was breathless at how well he was built, I shook the thought out of my head though. I wasn't on this mission to get a boyfriend or like some one, I couldn't. It was too dangerous. 

"Come in," he said. I walked in through the door and he closed it behind me. "The computer is in Jenna's room, third door on the left." 

"Thanks," I told him only seconds before he headed back to his room. Probably going back to sleep, it was 6a.m. I wanted to go back to sleep but I needed to do this. I knocked on Jenna's door and she opened up with her laptop in hand, she must have been waiting for me to come by. I as happy that I didn't have to wake her up for it. 

"Password is 3r4g0n," she told me. I knew it was coded for Eragon, one of her favourite books. She had even got me to read it a few times, it was actually a pretty good book. 

I sat down on the couch in the main room and typed in the password. I pulled up the search box for the agency and typed my parents names in. I clicked on their history together and looked up children, it was exactly as I thought. A daughter named Elizabeth and son named Malcolm, both alive and in the agency. He was the one I'd met in Starbucks, he was my little brother. 

It says that he loved to travel but most of the time he still lived with his parents. Under my parents it said that they'd mourned for me and tried to get their old friends in the agency to help them but their friends refused. They still missed their first child but loved their second one very much. They were reluctant to allow him to go but let him go anyways. 

I couldn't handle reading about my parents anymore, I cleared the history that I just used and closed the laptop. I knew I wasn't going to tell anyone else about my search, I still could barely believe that I had a brother!  

I left the laptop on the desk in the main room with a note and headed back up to my room, when I got there I was happy to see that no one was awake yet. I went into my room and sank down to the floor, the waterworks broke out. I needed to get out my emotions on my family, I never talked about them to anyone. After a few minutes of getting my feelings out I stood up and grabbed some random clothes out of my suitcase. 

I hopped into the shower and sobbed silently as I washed my hair. When I got out of the shower I put my hair up in my towel and slipped on a hot pink Lulu Lemon tank top on with some black Lulu Lemon short shorts. I put my contacts in and blow dried my hair, next I took half an hour to straighten my hair. By the time I was done my puffy red eyes had cooled down and gone back to their normal looks, besides the colour difference. 

My hair was about halfway down my back and my skin was slightly tanned. I threw a thin black sweater on and grabbed some cash and my phone. I left the suite and headed down to Starbucks, I was hoping that my brother would be there again. I took the back exit and started on my short walk. I was busy looking at some clothing stores when I bumped into some, literally. I caught myself a few seconds before I hit the ground. 

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't even looking where I was going," I told him. I looked up and recognized his face, it was my brother. "On second thought, would you like to join me at Starbucks?" He smiled at me as he recognized me. 

"Sure, let's go," he said with a smile. He turned around and joined me on my walk, the first few minutes were only silence. Not an awkward silence but a silence none the less. 

"I know who you are now," I told him with a smile. I could see Starbucks only a block away. I could see the sign above the other buildings. 

"You know I'm happy I got to meet you here sis, Mom and dad thought you were dead," he told me. I knew all of this since I looked it up just this morning, it was something that I needed to hear from him though.