Chapter 17

------

You couldnt believe you and Harry where getting married. Thinks would definitly be perfect in your relationship now. Or so everyone thought

It was four weeks until you and harrys wedding, you where in the kitchen , when the news came on, and the words that you heard scared you.

" Harry and Y/N engaged!! Harry caught cheating"

Not any sooner the program went to comercial Harry sprinted through the door.

You: HOW COULD YOU HARRY? WERE FUCKING ENGAGED DOES THIS RING MEAN A DAMN THING TO YOU?

Harry: I saw the news but  I swear to god, I'm not cheating, I would not do that to you babe.

You: THAT NEVER STOPPED YOU BEFORE!!!

Harry: Y/N please believe me, I'm not cheating were getting married, and having a baby, Im not going to fuck it all up.

You: i don't believe you....

Harry inched closer toward you grabing your hand, only to have you reject it.

Harry: babe please....

You: I- i cant marry a cheater...

Harry: IM NOT FUCKING CHEATING!!

His raised voice startled you a bit, and caused you to flinch..

You: ple-please dont hit me again, i- im sorry.

Harry's face softened.

Harry: No no no babe, I would never I-

he was cut off by his words seeing you sit n the corner tears forming from your eyes..

Harry: oh my god, now your scared of me, babe... I'm not going to hurt you, or our baby.

You: promise?

Harry: yes baby, I promise

----

a few weeks had passed, and you figured by getting married you and harrys relationship would be stronger than ever, WRONG, t was worse than ever. Harry was staying out really late and he was always gone before you woke up... You ddnt want to accuse him of anything but you where getting suspecious.

The clock read 12:38 he was late again. He promised he would be home early but he wasnt,

This was the last straw, if he wasnt cheating then what was going on, you knew he had work. But this was beyond rediculous.

It was atleast another hour before he finally returned home, and when he walked through the door you let all hell break loose.

You: HARRY WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD COME HOME EARLY AND HELP ME WITH THE WEDDING!!

Harry: well your a fuckinh joy to come home to.

You: well I would have been a little more forgiving if you had the decentcy to at the very least call me and tell me you where going to be late, but you couldnt even do that.  dont even know what im doing with you if we cant hve a honest relationship.

Harry: WELL SO SORRY FOR WANTING SOME GUY TIME, GOD I DIDNT KNOW I WAS MARRYING SUCH A BITCH. and once again, his hand came in contact with your face.