Chapter 11

Okay I honestly believe that I have some of ther most amazing fans ever you guys are so sweet and so encouraging and i have a request see end for more :)

____________________________________________________________

       >>>......>>>   This chapter is for KaylaStylesXx <<<.......<<<<

You wake up with harrys arms around your waist and his face burried into your neck.

You smiled to yourself knowning that you where safe from the world and that he loved you. 

He starts to wake up and he pulls you closer towards his chest.

You: harry babe you have rehursals today let me go....

harry: but i want to stay like this forever holding you......

you: ill make you breakfast > you tease<

harry: IM UP!!!!

he runs down the stairs and contins to run until he reaches the kitchen.

you run down with him and start making him breakfast, he leaves to get changed and on the tv you hear he has been cheating you stop cooking and walk over to the tv.

the girl shows a pic of harry and some strange girl kissing, but then you reconize her, its kelcy you immeadiatly go into tears

harry walks down th4e staris and you start screaming at him. 

You: HARRY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU KISSING KELCY FOR?!!! SHE ALMOST KILLED ME!!

Harry: shes a nice girl. She was just jealous but shes a nice girl.

You: NICE ENOUGH TO KISS HUH?????

Harry: it ment nothing

you: So what does it mean when you kiss me? does that mean nothing to you either? 

harry: thats not what i ment.

you: Fix your own breakfast harry im done. You storm out of the house with harry running after you. 

harry hit you out of the ordinary but he soon realized what he had done

you: Harry you promised you would never hit me again!!!! you liar!!!

Harry: where are you going? Babe im sorry!!!!!

you: Away from you!!!! 

harry: IM SORRY I HIT YOU!!!

but you where already to far to hear him anymore and you kept running. 

(PLAY MUSIC)

you couldnt believe he hit you again, or that he thought kelcy was nice now. She made you so scared to leave your house, and those guys who raped you made you afraid to be touched by anyone.

un able to move anymore you stopped and as you did you realized it was raining, your heart racing from the running. 

you tried to cross the street and in the process twisted your leg in the wrong direction and feel in the street, the last thing you saw was a bright pair of head lights before everything went black.....

(prob not enough time for music to be over sorry)

____________________

otay well its short.... my bad but at least its updated i will update real soon and the request was that your read my zayn malik imagine because it barely has anything and heres a little contest thingie first 3 people to comeent the word BUMBLE BEE will get a shout out in the next chapter