Chapter 18

You guys are all increadable fans and I know i say this a lot but I love you guys and yeeaahh you guys are just amazing and thx fo much for reading my silly stories <33

-----

You can't help but to keep looking at the ring... The ring filled with so many empty promises, and lies.. How could you have been this brainless to trust him again. Why hadnt you given mareage to him more than a second of speculation? 

One thing was for sure, dwelling on such absurity was plainly not going to fix a thing. You wernt sure why Harry was acting in such ways, this wasnt the Harry you loved. No matter how hard you wanted to trust him, his lies and cheating actions achnologe themselves. 

So much to think about in a small steamy shower.

You had no idea how legnthy your shower was until it was achnologed by a worried knock.

Friend: Y/N?

you: yes Samantha?

Samantha : ehm. You kinda have a visiter....

You: I don't want to talk to Harry.

a small hesitation was added.. until she continued her thought

Samantha:  He says his name is Liam

You: oh, well i'm not sure i want to see him either..

Liam: please, just come out here, I need to talk to you...

Needing a moment to reflect on the situation you hesitate to respond, but you do

You: okay, well give me a few ill be ready in a bit

---- 

Not even bothering  to dry yourself you grab a teeshirt and shorts and present yourself to a situation you knew you would regret making yourself a part of.

You: May I help you Liam?

Liam: Look Harr-

You: NO. I don't want to hear anythiing about how he is sorry, or how he wants forgiiveness, I- I'm just done with him for now.

Liam: actually he just wanted to say he was going to be gone from 3-5 tomorrow, so if you wanted to get your stuff, you can.

Standing in suprise at his sentence you nodd and push past him. Maybe a part of you wanted for him to be sorry, you him to want you back. But perhaps he had moved on from you already. Besides he did have that tramp of a girlfriend.

Not to mention how charming he was, he will definantly find someone else if he had even dropped the relationship between the trap and him. The chances of that were slim but still a possibility.

Liam: you okay? 

You: uh- yeah.. just a little in astonishmethat that he didnt ask you to come tell me how guilt ridden he was about the situation.. but i guess he moved on

Liam: ah i see, well just out of courisody what are you going to be doing about... the baby?

You: I- i don't know, I hadnt thought about it. I was just so, caught up in the moment...

Liam: You know if you need or want it, me and the guys can help you. Regaurdless of your relationship status with Harry, your stll part of the family.