Chapter 12

shout outs :YP_jamine,@JasleenMalik19, @Harrylover3199,@startcrossedlover183

___________________________________________________

Okay thank you so much for being patient and waiting for this chapter :3 and I sorry that i lost the paper with the shoutout names, still love you all I swear.

-______________________

You wake up still laying in the street, your body cold and wet from the rain, your leg causing unbearable pain shooting throuh out your body. You try and stand up, but its too painful, you reach in your pocket, only to be greeted by a shaddered phone. You cant just lay in the street forever so you roll to the sidewalk and try and lift yourself up. This time the pain is bearable, but only enough to lift yourself up from the curb. Looking around you see no house lights on, only passing cars in the distance, its still raining making it even harder to see. 

But you mannage to make out the street sign. You dont reconize the street sign at all, so you must be a long way from the house, you manage up enough stregnth to wobble over to a store. To get some way of calling harry so he can come pick you up. As soon as you walk in the store you are bombarted with fans, and other people all asking questons about you and harry, no one noticing your hurt leg or the fact that your freezing. They are all asking questions about the cheatng scandal but you ignore them and push away from the crowd. Eventually some leave with unstatisfaction of answers to their questions, while others continue to push there way to reach you. But you continue  to look for a phone, how can everyone be so blind? How do they not see your hurt? 

Soon all but 4 fans leave, and they immeadality notice somethings wrong. 

one of the girls asks you if your alright. You respond with a no, and tell them what happened. They look at you with sadness, and one girl offres you her phone, you idmeatily call harry.

harry: hello?

you: harry its y/n, im at a store, i hurt my leg and i have no idea were i am, i need you to come pick me up.

harry: well whats the name of the store? 

you: you told him and he agreed to meet you in there, so he could get you help for your knee. 

harry: im sorry for hitting you and cheating, i....

you cut him off.

you: harry its fine, i just need someone to pick me up.

harry: yeah im on my way see you in a bit.

and the call eneded. You thanked the girls for there help, and offred to have them stay to meet harry, because they were huge fans. About 30 minuets and harry was there, he said hello to the girls took some pictures, but quickened it because his main focus was on your leg. He drove you to the hospital and it was determented that you had only badly sprained it, no broken bones at all, which you still disagreed because it hurt way to bad to be only a sprain.You are orderd to keep your weight off of it for at least 5 days. Harry has assured the doctor that you will not but weight on it and he is taking off rehursals to make sure your well taken care of.

After another 3 hours of medical testing you are free to go home, to finish your full recovery, you were kind of excited that you got a cast tho, and harry being the cheeky boy that he is, was the first to sign it, and he took that to an advantage to wrte in huge letters, "PROPERTY OF HARRY STYLES" you rolled your eyes at him, but he ignored it and jut smled at his "property" You made your way home and he carried you in, afraid that you would damage your leg worse. You wernt complaining tho because you got a free ride ;) 

The night was long and boring, you jut sat in bed while harry stared at you, until it started creeping you out, and oy had to question him.

you: Harry why do you keep staring at me?

Harry: I'm just admiring your beauty. he smiled

you: oh, well, its still scary the way your starring.

harry: okay fine but we have nothing else to do. 

you: we could do a twitcam?

harry; perfect, i havent done one in a while,

harry got out his laptop and logged on to twitter, and began the twittcam. With in 10 minuets you already had 40,000 viewers. Harry began with a thx to all the fans and what was happening with the boys, which took forever in your opinion, so you decided to draw on the avalable space harry left on your cast. But your ears perked up when he mentioned your name snapping you back into reality. He began talking about the cheating rummors and your new injury, tweets started coming in quickly when fans heard you were hurt, most of them being sorry that you were hurt and telling to to have a fast recovery.

You smiled at the fans concern but assured them your injury was nothing serious. The twitcam lasted about 2 hours before harry realized you must be tired, so he said goodbye to the fans and put away his laptop. He helped you change into your pajamas because your huge cast was getting n the way. then he changed into his own ( and we all know harry and his clothes... there arent much clothes when he sleeps ;) ) he wrapped his arm around your waist before you both drifted into sleep.

_____________________________

okay even when i read these i go into my fanasty Im dating one direction mode, then when im done im all sad because it snaps me back into reality :( well anyway i hope you all enjoyed this chapter, you guys are so patient when it comes to my procratination of updating. And it means a lot:3 and you guys are great at commenting:) thank you:3 

and if you want to you can follow me on instagram and twitter i follow back

instagram: haileyburkhart

twitter: haileyburkhart