Chapter 19

Mkay well my nap is over and its time for me to give all my dear little turtles a update as promised.

------

You couldn't possibly be falling for Liam right? You didn't think so. But the more you dwelled on it the more romantc thoughs about Liam came up. His brown eyes... His gental personalitly that was welcoming to you at the most unconvient of times. He seemed to never lose his temper. Therefore you gave not a second thought about him harming you in any way.

NO. STOP. This isn't right, you cant start likling Liam.

You where snapped out of your daydreaming thoughts when he himself appered to be standing right infront of you.

Liam: Uh... Y/N you okay there?

You: hmm yea just fine, I was just in thought...

Liam: very deeply apparently, I called your name about three times.

You smile and blush a bit, but his eyes hastily wondered away from you.

That was odd.. he seemed nervous, and a bit uneasy as you both walked to the car...

To make things even more uneasy the entire ride was silent. Its as if he knew you where begining to like him.. But you doubted it for he was as shakey as you. The car ride seemed longer than it should have been. You where overwelmed with relief as you could get out of the sufficating space.

This was going to be a even more intimidating moment seeing Harry. You didnt want to see him at all,you wanted to forget all about him. But of course thats a bit hard when you have been together for years, and now beng pregnant.

When Liam pulls into the driveway you slowly get out, when you reach the door you are unsure what to do next. Knocking on what has been your home for a while now would feel so forgion, but just entering would be rude.

Over a few seconds of contemplation you in the end deside to knock, since its not exactly where you live anymore.

Harry answers the door, but he didnt look like what you expected, you where expecting a messy curly haired boy with puffy red eyes to open the wooden dorr, but that wasnt the case.

Instead a more neat than usual curly haired boy answered, but his eyes where not puffy at all, the where a glisinging green, they way they where supposed to look. It suprised you a bit, because after a big fight like this, this wasnt the presence you used to, nor even close to expecting. His eyes met yours but only for seconds, as then his eyes quickly shead from yours, eagger to look at something else then the girl he had both emotionaly and physicaly hurt.

Harry: I- I um, gathered some of your stuff from the bedroom and put them in boxes for you... I figured it would make things quicker, since im more than positive you dont wanna spend a whole lot of time here.

You: thanks.

You and Liam push past him and walk upstairs until reaching the end of the hallway walking into a sad looking room. Big brown boxes lyiing all over, pillows missing from the bed, picture frames hanging empty, this room looking more depressed then you felt.

Liam breaks the burrier of the awkwardness and begins to pick up a box before carrying it down stairs and into the car. You still stand there for a while, in astonishment that this was finally happening. All the big fights that have happened, the making up and falling asleep in eachothers arms. That wasnt going to happen anymore.

You sighed but picked up a box and carried it down the stairs. Looking around the kitchen before you take it out to the car.

Repeating this process for a few hours, eventually all the boxes where loaded up in Liams car. But before you left, you wanted to say goodbye to Harry, a proper goodbye, not where you fight and leave, never to speak another word to eachother ever again.

After the last box was loaded, you walked into the livingroom and stood in front of Harry.

You: So I guess this is goodbye....

Harry: It looks that way doesnt it...

You: I just want to say goodbye I guess, I know thats weird but I just .... I- dunno

Harry: Actually I did too, but I didn't want to just say goodbye to you, if u didnt want to talk to me.

You: Oh.. well then...

Harry: yeah, i just didnt kno wwhat you wanted so I didnt do anything

You: Yeah, um- thanks for your consitteration I guess

Harry: No problem

Harry inched closer to you and wraped his arms around your waist, gving you a finial hug befroe you began life living with Liam.

You both pulled away slowly giving a gesturing smile.

You walked toward the door, inhaling a final breath of what was going to be the last time.

----- When you arived at Liams house you didn't feel like unpacking anything yet, you where all too tired to do anything but sleep. You and Liam wasted time by watching movies which mostly consisted of a toy dtory marathon.

Watchng these until pure exastuan you started to drift into a heavy sleep, only to be jerking yourself awake.

Liam: Y/N you wanna go to bed? I can tell your super tired.

You: No i'm fine.

Liam: no, you better just go to bed, seriously we can watch movies anytime, you have been bust all day, just go to bed if your this tired.

He had a point, you had been busy all day, and you felt as if you couldn keep your eyes open any longer.

You: I guess your right

Liam: I usualy am when you dont know what to do...

You: you have a spare bedroom right?

Liam: no, but you can use mine, ill just sleep on the couch

You: No, you dont have to do that, I just didnt know how you felt about sharing a bed, I am okay with it if you are.

Liam: Okay cool, why dont you get settled and ill be up in a bit okay?

You: sounds good to me

You sleepily get up off the couch, and make your was trugging up the stairs and down the narrow hallway until you reached the bedroom. You pull back the soft brown blanket and crawl up into a ball beofre finally shutting your eyes.

But immediatly waking up when Liam lays next to and wraps his arms around you protectivly.

He sets his face into your neck, his hot breath warming you, as he whispers into your ear.

" I love you"

he must of thoughs you were sleeping because he has never even exchanged a flirt with you ever, not even as the other boys had.

Not thinking twice about it you whisper back.

" i love you too Liam"

he jerks a bit, suprised that you where awake, but not soon after, he pulls you closer, causeing you to fall into a deep sleep.

---------

Okay I know this chapter is pretty short, and not the best of chapters but I hope you enjoyed thi, and that the wait was worth it. Dont forget to comment vote and follow!! Love you my turtles <33

---- more random facts----

My middle name is rianne

my favroite movie is mama

I have brown hair

my all time female idol is Marilyn Monroe

My favrite song is Bulls in the bronx by pierce the veil

:3