ten

"Tell grandma to answer the phone!" Benny said, still struggling.
"Stay with me, Benny." Ethan said, throwing him into the backseat.
Sophia rushed for the front sat but Ethan took hold of it and the same time. The two looked at each-other. "It's too long to explain now but I'd really prefer to sit with Sarah." Sophia smiled, trying to convince her brother to get into the backseat.
Ethan sighed and stared at her. She groaned. "Really? I'm taking orders from my brother now?!" She stomped to the back seat and sat inside, having to rest Benny's head on her thighs so the two could fit in.
"Where's Sarah?" Sophia asked.
Ethan paused and looked behind him and saw Sarah crouching down in pain. He tried to convince her to come with them, but she ordered them to leave, so that's what Ethan did.
"We're leaving her?!" Sophia yelled as the car drove off.
"She looked like she didn't want to be argued with." He responded, not taking his eyes off where he was going, but carried on speaking. "Jesse must be taking the nest of souls to wherever his followers are buried."
"And where's that?" Sophia asked.
"Yep, found love at the snack bar my friend." Benny sighed, trying to sit himself up. "Hah - ow!" He failed and fell back onto Sophia, who was getting annoyed.
"Benny! The prophecy says... um... the barren orchard bares the devil's fruit. Okay, the barren orchard, er... Benny?" Ethan asked, unsurely.
"Give her my address: 53 Orchard Park... any time!" He replied.
Sophia rolled her eyes.
"The tree from my visions... I know that tree!" Ethan said to himself, trying to think of where he knows it from. "Okay, that's not possible!"
"What's not possible?" Sophia asked her brother.

Ethan pulled up at The Morgans' driveway and turned around to Benny. "I'm gonna call your grandma to come and get you, okay? We have four minutes left to save the world, you hang tough, okay?"
Benny responded with a nod and a groan.

Ethan and Sophia ran into their backyard. "This is the tree? In our backyard, seriously?!"
"Funny, how they name streets after what they tore down to build them." Jesse said, appearing from behind the tree.
"This used to be an orchard; one of my favourite spots until your idiot ancestors burnt my flock alive." His eyes were a bright blue.
"Yeah, well, I'd say their only mistake was not finishing the job." Ethan pathetically shot back, causing Sophia to roll her eyes.
Jesse chuckled and held up the Cubile Animus. "You made me miss my target. So, the rest of my flock may have to wait a little longer, that's fine. I still have enough Dusker souls here to resurrect a few dozen of the most powerful vampires that ever lived and you'll have the honour of being their first midnight snack!" Jesse pointed at the Morgan siblings.

"You won't have to wait. Because I'm going to reunite you with your flock right now." Ethan grinned, pulling out a knife. "Just not in this world."
Before he could attack, with a simple wave of Jesse's hand, he sent the knife flying backwards, out of Ethan's hand. He then shot another constant wave at Ethan and Sophia, making them weak and slowly fall to their knees.
"It's funny, I knew your grandfather's grandfather; he was a loser too." Jesse said.
"Hey!" Sophia called. "I'll have you know I'm much more popular than my brother!"
Benny ran up behind Jesse, attempting to catch him by surprise, but instead, Jesse threw him to the floor, landing right next to Sophia.

"The hour of rebirth has come! Brothers, sisters, arise!"

Sarah jumped in out of nowhere, shocking Jesse and knocking the Cubile Animus out of his hand. Sophia caught it and stared at it in disbelief before handing it to her brother.
"Hey, I've got your friends in the box!" Ethan said, happily.
"And I've got your babysitter!" Jesse snapped back, holding Sarah against the tree by her neck.
"No!" Sophia screamed out once she saw Sarah.
"Okay, she's really Jane's babysitter." Benny chipped in.
"Give me the Cubile Animus the souls must be transferred now!" Jesse snapped.
"Just give it to him," Benny whispered. "what are we gonna do with a nest of souls anyway, eBay it?"
"Now! Hand it over or she dies!" Jesse yelled.
"Just give it to him!" Sophia hit it Ethan. She couldn't let her best-friend die.
"Ethan, no, don't!" Sarah choked.

The sound of Jane and Evelyn yelling a spell at Jesse from the window made the teenagers turn around. A bolt of lightning hit Jesse, knocking him back and freeing Sarah.

"Hey, you can have the box, but not what's inside!" Ethan grinned, opening the box. "You wrecked their premier, now you deal with them!" The souls escaped the Cubile Animus.
"No!" Jesse yelled. "No, what have you done?!"
The souls began to pass through Jesse, clearly hurting him. Sophia shuffled closer to Benny, slightly worried about getting hit by one herself.
Red dusk surrounded the vampire before he disintegrated.

"I can't believe you dated that jerk." Sophia sighed, stepping away from Benny.