five

Once Sophia and everyone got home, they were greeted by Jane and Benny's sleeping grandma

Once Sophia and everyone got home, they were greeted by Jane and Benny's sleeping grandma. "Finally! I'm so bored, grandma passed out like five songs ago and she has like zero boom boom pow. Can we please play now?" Jane begged Sarah.
"Sorry! I gotta go, be careful and don't tell anyone about... you know..."
"Sure." Sophia answered. "Nobody believes anything Benny says anyways."
Benny laughed but stopped as soon as realised what she meant.
"Okay but whatever you do, do not invite a vampire into your house it's your only safe haven."
"Got it, thanks." Ethan said, opening the door for Sarah to leave.

Once she left there was a knock at the door. Benny rubbed his hands together and licked his lips. "Finally, that pizza guy is so late! Bonus!" He opened the door. "Come on in, bro!"
The pizza guy walked in.
"This is gonna taste so much better because it's free!" Benny said, excitedly.
Sophia suspiciously watched the way the pizza guy was looking around the house.
"Sorry, dude, but I am just dying for a bite."
Sophia's eyes widened once she saw the fangs and yellow eyes. "So am I."
He then hissed and Benny and Ethan looked up. They both screamed and Jane ran into Sophia and turned her back on the vampire. "I-it's okay..." She stuttered. "He's just playing a game, you know."
"Yeah, a game; whoever tells me where Sarah is first spends less time screaming."
Jane screamed. Sarah then appeared and stood in front of us. "Can I play too?"
"Yes!" The teens said in unison.
"Jesse got tired of waiting so he sent me to come pick you up."
"I guess you are just the delivery boy after all." Sophia said rudely.
He laughed. "I like her... perhaps you can have your blood drained first."
"She's right." Sarah added.
"At least I know who's side I'm on, Fledgling." He hissed.
"Okay, uhm, can I just grab a before you do your whole vampire trash talk thing."
"Benny!" Ethan hissed.
"For my last meal I want to have an Italio Deluxe!" He hissed back.
As if he was actually being serious. Sophia thought. This boy knows how to time things.
"You know what? I am gonna start with you." The vampire said, eyeing Sophia.
"Oh no you're not!" Benny mumbled. He ran towards the vampire and pushed the garlic pizza into his stomach. He cried out in pain and smoke came from the box. He brushed himself down whilst Benny ordered everyone to run upstairs.

Everyone hid in Ethan's room until Sophia couldn't take it anymore. She stood up and opened the door. "Where are you going?!" Benny asked.
"I'm not letting my best friend fight him alone!"
Sophia didn't wait for an answer, she looked around for a weapon until she found a baseball bat and ran outside.
"My girl's a badass..." Benny said, watching her run down the hallway.
"That's my sister you're talking about." Jane answered, giving him the look.

Sophia ran down the stairs and saw Sarah on the floor, hissing and holding a fork. Sophia ran past Sarah and into the kitchen. The vampire was there, about to charge at her but before he could Sophia charged at him and whacked him as hard as she could. He fell to the floor, which gave them some time. Sophia helped Sarah up. "We need to go upstairs!" She said.
Sophia looked at her. "Really? I just got down here."
Sarah rolled her eyes and began to run up the stairs, Sophia followed.

"Let us in!" The girls banged on Ethan's door. The boys opened it and let them in. "What happened?" Ethan asked. "Where is he?"
"Let's just saw I introduced him to some of your mother's silverware and Sophia here bought us some time."
Sophia grinned, proud of herself.

Everyone then heard the sound of someone climbing the stairs. "What do you have for weapons?" Sarah asked.
Ethan panicked. "I don't know... erm..." He frantically started searching his room.
Sophia handed Benny the bat. "Here, take this."
Benny eyed the bat and started playing with it as if he was some sort of warrior whilst Sophia helped Ethan find anything that could be used as a weapon. Her eyes fell upon a sharp trophy and picked it up. "A debating trophy?! Really?!" She said to her brother.
"It's the sharpest!" He argued.
"My brother is such a nerd!" Sophia groaned.
"We could make a stake out of that!" Benny pointed at a hockey stick in the corner of the room.
"No!" Ethan shouted. "That is autographed!"
"By who?!" Benny looked at the stick. "Ryan Seacrest?! Really?!"

"We could use these!" Ethan suggested, holding up some pencils. "They're sharp and wooden!"
"Are you stupid?!" Sophia laughed.
"If we're fighting vampire squirrels!" Sarah shouted.
"Did anybody ever tell you, you are a really bad babysitter?" Ethan asked her.
"I'm new at this!"

Ethan's phone went off and he answered it.
"Why did you answer that?!" Sophia yelled, helping Benny and Sarah keep the door shut.
"Hello? Uhhh, hey mom! Can't really talk right now! Okay." He groaned, handing the phone to Sarah.
"Hello? Oh, er, they're playing a video game! Hey! Keep it down, you guys!"
Sophia looked at Sarah, confused.
"Sure! Yeah, that's fine. See you then bye!"

The vampire then punched through Ethan's door and the boys screamed again. Before it was too late, Sophia thrusted the trophy into the vampire's chest and he cried out in pain. "A debating trophy?" He asked, pulling it out.
By the time he looked through the hole in the door, everyone was gone and the window was open.

Sophia, Benny, Ethan and Jane were running as fast as they could until the vampire appeared in front of them. Ethan ran in front of Jane for protection and Benny immediately ran in front of Sophia, holding up the baseball bat she gave him. "Don't worry, Sophia! I won't let him touch you!"

Sarah then flew down behind him and violently hit him over and over again. Ethan put his hands over Jane's eyes.
"She may be a lousy babysitter... but that was the bomb!" Benny shouted.

"Good luck cleaning this up before your folks get home." Sarah sighed, as everyone walked into the messy Morgan's house.
"This? This is nothing." Ethan laughed.
"It's amazing she can sleep now." Sarah said, pointing at Jane. Benny's grandma put her teddy beside her and smiled.
"Yeah, grandmas got the magic touch." Benny answered, with his hands on his hips. "When I was 6 and scared of robots she-"
"Fascinating! If I can get to Jesse's before midnight I can still save Erica."
"That pizza guy... he's dead, right?" Sophia asked, an eyebrow raised.
"Not dead. Just in some kind of limbo for souls but he won't be back here."

Benny then tapped Sophia on the shoulder. He was holding a single slice of pizza. "Found a survivor." He grinned. "Want some?"
She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "I'm fine, thanks."
"Just stay inside where you're safe, okay?" Sarah said before leaving.