Chapter 21

I hurried out of the house, my feet cold in the refreshing air of the morning. Crossing the street I entered Persephone's large house. Her house was  always warm and welcoming. I'm not sure what it was, maybe that she always had a fire burning or that her house always got the morning sun. Maybe it was just the fact that her presence was everywhere.

I ran up the stairs, taking them two at a time. The top one creaked a little making me wince and groan slightly. I didn't want to wake Seph up, at least not yet. I pushed open the wooden door, wincing once more when the hinges creaked. She still lay in bed, unmoving except for the slow movement of her chest as she breathed. Small sounds escaped her nose when she breathed out, making her seem extra cute. I nearly felt guilty for what I was about to do. Nearly.

Taking a run up I jumped on the bed squashing her flat. Her groans sounded from below me, as she tried to get up. I could feel or small hands on my stomach as she pushed at me trying to get me to get off.

" You horrid boyfriend! You're squashing me "

I laughed at her statement before rolling off and lying on the bed. She rolled on tope of me so that we were chest to chest. Her eyes were slits as she glared down at me.

" I really strongly dislike you right now "

She said as she continued to glare. I leant up and gave her a quick kiss.

" Come on! I want to go to the beach before the quarter quell announcement "

Seph groaned, but got out of bed anyway.

" You are so lucky I love you "

She stated before trudging to the bathroom to change.

"You know, you can just change in here! "

She glared back at me, before slamming the bathroom door closed.