Chapter 6: Love Messenger

The next day after our first roleplay meeting and before the start of the first period.

Geoffrey was busy sketching something on his notebook when Grace noisily sat beside him.

He didn’t look up and just continued sketching.

Grace breathed deeply as she looked for the courage to speak.

“Geoffrey....” she said aloud, without looking at him.

“What?” he asked, still staring at his sketch.

Grace finally turned her head to look at him seriously.

“We need to talk about what happened the other day.” Grace said seriously.

Geoffrey finally stopped sketching and glanced up at her.

“What about it?” he whispered.

“I... you’re making it hard for me!  You know I can’t break up with my boyfriend...”

“.............”

“From the start, I told you that you shouldn’t fall for me... Why are you making things complicated? Are you seriously asking me to choose?  You know I can’t choose!”

Geoffrey grinned at her.

Grace blushed as she stared back at him.

“Say something!” she begged.

Geoffrey breathed deeply before talking.  “I never expected you to choose me over him... I just wanted you to know.  Now, that it’s all out and you finally said what you wanted to say... I guess we can finally put a stop to all of these.”

“Put a stop?” Grace asked, confused.

Geoffrey smiled at her. “Man, you’re so wicked, Grace.... seriously.”

“What?” she asked, puzzled.

“You have a boyfriend yet you go around with your arms around me.  How do you think that makes me feel?”

“..............”

Geoffrey stood up and grabbed his bag.

“Where are you going?” Grace asked, surprised.

“I think both of us need to distance ourselves from each other.  I don’t want to make you more confused.” Geoffrey said aloud.

Grace stared as he turned around and walked towards the back of the room.

Geoffrey tapped Matt’s shoulders.

“Matt, can we switch seats?” he asked casually.

Matt stared up at him, surprised.  Then, he glanced at Ivan who was sleeping beside him.  Then, he glanced at Grace.

“Why?  You’re already in seventh heaven.  Why suffer in this hell?  Seriously, you wouldn’t wanna sit next to this guy.” Matt warned him.

“I can handle him... I’d rather handle him.  You deal with teen queen over there.” Geoffrey remarked with a bored tone.

Matt hesitated for a while before he stood up and walked over to sit beside Grace.

Grace was glaring at Geoffrey.  Geoffrey ignored her as he continued sketching in his notebook.

Ivan shifted in his sleep and mumbled.  “About time you woke up...”

Geoffrey froze and stared at Ivan.  Then, he smirked to himself and started sketching again.