Chapter 15: Final Chapter :')

Final Chapter

Geoffrey’s lips slowly moved lower towards my neck again and I just groaned in frustration at the sheer absurdity of what is currently happening.

I just continued grabbing his hair as I refused to open my eyes.

Why is it always wrong to embrace something that tastes or feels so good?

Think about it.

They say taking drugs takes you to a new level of high but it’s supposed to be illegal.

Alcohol gives you a good feeling but too much of it is bad.

I am obsessed with pizza and french fries and junk foods which are not healthy at all.

And now this...

Geoffrey...

The thought of losing myself in him... doing it with him... or making love to him.

Why does it feel so good when I know it isn’t right?

I mean... the timing isn’t right.

All these incoherent thoughts are running through my head as Geoffrey’s kisses overwhelmed me.

I felt his right hand moving my t-shirt up and that’s when I screamed.

Geoffrey froze and stared at me with concern.

“What? Did I hurt you?”  he asked in panic.

“No...” I whispered.

Then, I pushed him off me and made him lie down beside me.

I sat up straight and breathed deeply for a second to compose myself.

Then, I straddled him.

He stared up at me in surprise.

With my two legs conveniently situated at both sides of his waist, I leaned down and kissed him again... my hair falling down and caressing both sides of his face.

I suddenly felt so powerful.

I heard his involuntary moan and my lips naturally formed a smile against his.

I paused from the kiss I was giving him and I smiled at him as I noticed the desire on his face.

“You were too good.” I whispered.

“.........................”

“That was amazing, don’t you think?” I asked aloud.

He grinned at me without saying anything.

Then, I bent over and kissed him again.

His hands automatically went up and stroke my back.

I slowed down our urgent kisses to control the heat.

Geoffrey felt the change in the air as he also followed suit and slowed down his kisses.

We then gave each other three succeeding soft smacks before I finally shifted myself off his body.

Then, I sighed aloud and leaned back on the bed.

Geoffrey momentarily fixed his hair.  Then, he breathed deeply before sitting beside me.

We both stared at the wall opposite us in silence.

The silence stretched on for a good 3-5 minutes as both of us tried to calm ourselves and slow down our breathing.